All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Does anyone have any recommendations for a long stay type place in Central? Looking to spend up to around 12k/month but will go a little higher.... Looking for a nice clean and modern place with a balcony, a good view would be nice. I know it's best to find places like this on the ground but a push in the right direction would be nice. Thanks.
  3. Today
  4. schnytzal

Circumcision

not if the heads are circumcised
  5. Yogi007

Circumcision

I got a few months before I arrive in Pattaya, the vertical scar line is the most sore bit. Fingers crossed I will be ok otherwise it’s going to be a very boring trip
  6. Again forgot to update the condo as it’s still on a long term yearly rental now until 2025. Thanks for the enquirers.
  7. Dingo Brax

Circumcision

I had a circumcision done as an adult, and the scar line remained somewhat sore/sensitive for a good 6 months before it subsided completely. Didn't stop me from having sex a few months after the surgery though.
  8. 5sum actually and my Schweppes Manau can was in a condom. It was a bikey boyz gathering so I may repeat, but too far otherwise. Those McCains Gastro Chips seem to be available at Villa Mkt so I might try some in the Air Fryer. Maybe take my own to 'Spoons. 🤔
  9. LoneCelt

Circumcision

The doctor gave me a week of diazepam 5mg for this exact reason. Don't know how well it worked, had a morning glory as usual but not painful and the staple stayed in. Was good to go in about 10 days ( for a wank anyway). Normal service resumed in two weeks
  10. I see you made it a 4some 5555 No Condoms again Looks a lot of batter so the question is will you go back or is it Withys next week again ?
  11. ^^^ so not Pattaya. I was persuaded to cross the Great Divide (AKA Sukhumvit) to visit Craig's Bistro, Darkside, for the Friday special FnC....270 Baht incl a soft drink. A little reluctant, knowing that the fish used is Pollack (AKA Coley in UK). The main attraction of Pollack is availability (no quotas) and low price. Back in the day Coley was about half the price of Cod and Haddock and some naughty FnC shops passed it off, esp late Fri/Sat nights when the pubs turned out. lt is probably factory farmed, perhaps from China. I assume it is cheaper than the offcut Tails from Bkk others are using. The fish was actually OK...batter crisp and tasty. The Chips were the highlight...the mushy(?) peas sadly not. Overall OK esp for the price.
  12. Have to say I haven’t heard of them but apparently a popular and longstanding US chain of fish & chip restaurants is opening a branch in Megabangna Mall in Bangkok.
  13. Eaten there a couple of times. Very tasty. Everything seems to be 250B. Big bonus points as they say they're 24 hours, damn few of those around 😀
  14. The food certainly looks appetizing enough. What was the spicing like?
  15. Yogi007

Circumcision

Thanks for the advice, I bought a "box" similar to those they use in cricket to protect it from rubbing. The pain isn't as bad as it sounds. Just wakes you up, you calm down and go back to sleep. Just got to get through it over the next few weeks.
  16. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: The Songkran Festival, celebrated from April 1-21, has reportedly proven to be a major economic boon for Thailand, generating a total of 140.335 billion baht in revenue, surpassing the Tourism Ministry’s initial projection of 132 billion baht. According to Minister of Tourism and Sports Sudawan Wangsupakitkosol, the festival attracted 1,926,443 foreign tourists who […] Songkran 2024 Generates 140 Billion Baht for Thai Economy -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  17. Firepole

Circumcision

Having been "cut" at birth I have no idea what you're going through but, jeez, I sympathize with you. The "Velcro" thing made me cringe just writing about it. lol All kidding aside have you thought about doing something to avoid nighttime erections? I would think that every erection stresses the skin adhesion/sutures/staples and prolongs the healing process. I say, again, all kidding aside because what I'm about to suggest may sound a little(or, a lot) fucked up. I'm not even sure it would work but, hey, it's worth a mention. What I'm talking about is one of those cock cages that guys put their limp dicks in and they, kinda, get locked in there in order to stay limp. It's a chastity device. See, I told it would sound fucked up. But, who's going to know if you do try it? Unless, of course, you post photos, or whip it out to show to the guys at the pub. But, honestly, there's really no need for that! But, hey, a laugh is a laugh, right? You might even win a few bar bets along the way. Okay, okay, enough kidding. If it works, and gets you "back in the game" sooner, well, all the better. Hell, I try it if I thought it would. Good luck.
  18. Right across from Treetown. It's good. But the no beer thing annoyed me.
  19. Samadezp

Thai Mango Sticky Rice Rank 2nd Best Rice Pudding

BTW: my favorite Mango Sticky Rice in Pattaya https://maps.app.goo.gl/jK9SFENPFQftdfz8A
  20. Joeleg

Thai Mango Sticky Rice Rank 2nd Best Rice Pudding

It’s more a dessert than a rice pudding. The rest are actually full on rice pudding with one exception. Mango stick rice is an excellent dessert - actual fresh sweet mangoes, glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk and drenched in coconut milk.
  21. Where is this Turkish Restaurant Soi Buakhao...? I do like the food
  22. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PRESS RELEASE: The renowned website TasteAtlas, which compiles recipes and reviews from food critics worldwide, has ranked the top 10 best rice puddings globally. Thailand’s iconic “Khao Niaow Ma-Muang” (Thai Mango Sticky Rice) secured an impressive 2nd place, following the Turkish dessert “Firin Sutlac.”This recognition highlights the exceptional flavors and cultural significance of our beloved […] Thai Mango Sticky Rice Rank 2nd Best Rice Pudding -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  23. Yogi007

Circumcision

Night time involuntary extensions are painful at the moment. I'm just thinking that it will be all good to go in September when I arrive in Pattaya. Because of tight foreskin the actual head has not seen much daylight over the last year or so apart from bathing to clean inside!
  24. Just ate there the other evening, I was a bit dubious as the menu wasn’t very extensive & no beer! Fears were unfounded as the fella on the next table had brought a beer in from 7-11 and…the food was great! Very pleasantly surprised. Never had Turkish food previously so I was chancing my arm on what to choose & as I mentioned there wasn't too many choices plus the menu pics didn't do them any favours; the Chicken Sarma I had I will definetly have again! 😎
  25. Petesie

Anyone live on the Darkside

I've had a house here for over 5 years. It's on a quiet residential village with 24 hour security CCTV, maintenance crews for gardening & refuse collection. Very quiet nearly all the time, the kids play in the pool for an hour or so when they finish school, neighbours are a mixture of Thai, Chinese, Russians, Indians & Farangs! Everyone generally keeps themselves to themselves but you do get a smile & a nod. 10 minutes to town on a Bolt Bike or 15 by car if there's traffic. Plenty of stores around, 7-11's, open markets for fresh fruit & veg, expat food stores etc.. No negatives for me as it gets you away from the hustle & bustle. Most people use Lazada for their general needs, shopping trip to Makro once a week for groceries & fresh meat. Plenty of bars over on the Darkside & some pretty girls which will generally be more grateful & better value than the Buakhao madness. There's also plenty of Thai restaurants & other food outlets. We lived in Condo's for 4 years & I found I could never stay in; in a house it's so much easier to relax & chill out. Getting stuff like electrical goods etc. is not an issue as everyone delivers & sets it up for you. It'll take a while till you settle. We're halfway between town & the lake, 10 mins to the highway if we need to go to BKK. We did think about getting a pool villa but decided to stay where we are as we really like it. We're in town most evenings as we have the bar to manage but it's nice to escape the Pattaya bedlam for our little bit of peace & quiet, good luck! 😉
  26. LOTTELLEE WINNA

Centara Life Avenue - a Lottellee Winna Review

I have stayed in most of the hotels in the Centara group, and can confirm the washbasin in the room thing occurs AFAIK only in the Azure and not in other hotels. By way of example the first pic is of a room in the Azure (sink in room) and the second is of another hotel from the group - Centara Nova Spa (totally separate bathroom). TBH, although my preference was for a separate bathroom, it didn’t really bother me overly when I stayed in the Azure.
  27. Firepole

Circumcision

In my mind I'm hearing the sound of Velcro being pulled apart followed by ear-piercing screaming.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.