IGNORED

CitiChic Boutique Suites Hotel

Alleycat

This wonderful hotel is situated quite far down Soi 13, but that is the only drawback, which is compensated for by a complimentary Tuk Tuk to Sukhumvit road. Once on Sukhumvit it is a very short walk to the Sky train. The rooms are all very modern and beautifully appointed. There is large bed that was the most comfortable I have slept in since staying in the Oriental hotel. There is a large Plasma TV with extensive choice of Cable channels. A safe, a separate Shower, and toilet with separate bath that has a glass panel separating the bedroom so you can watch your Tilac bathing or showering (or having a crap..if your into that kinda thing!!!). for those of a shy disposition, there is a shutter to avoid being seen yourself. There is a swimming pool and gym available to guests and Wifi in the room.

The cost of the rooms is an amazing 2250baht & 2600 Baht for terrace

The staff were very friendl and eager to helpy, treating my girlfriend with the same respect they afforded me. The cleaning staff were also exceptionally competent, friendly and whenever we left the room even late afternoon the room was pristinely cleaned.

In summary..By far the best hotel I've stayed in for under 3500 Baht and (I would actually still be prepared to pay that as this is very underpriced for what you get.

Here is the link.

Citi Chic Boutque Suites hotel

DSC00900.JPG

DSC00903.JPG

DSC00926.JPG

DSC00914.JPG

DSC00925.JPG

DSC00911.JPG

DSC00901.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

DSC00918.JPG

DSC00923.JPG

DSC00922.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7-Eleven

• Alleycat

• deadman

• mills25

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks great, was the girl included? :D

She was the housemaid :D

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Looks great for the price... :D

Don't you just love how they leave their shoes in the middle of the floor or are they yours AC?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

"she was the housemaid"

She has a very interesting way of cleaning the bath!

Edited by Internationalhardman

• 2 months later...

ssgg, who did u book the hotel with?

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

ssgg, who did u book the hotel with?

Hi SSIM...I booked with www.sawadee.com. I have used them for years without any hitches. Your gonna love the place mate, well worth it

Just click on my sausage below for the link

I found a sausage in my shoe..Oh ...scrub that it's my knob

ALLEY

Hi SSIM...I booked with www.sawadee.com. I have used them for years without any hitches. Your gonna love the place mate, well worth it

Cheers Alley... hopefully my bird will love it when she's getting straightened out by me!

forget to ask, what room did u choose, deluxe or with terrace? & can the booking be confirmed via c/c online or does it need to be faxed?

thx again ssgg :Bravo1:

Edited by deadman

lbfucker.gif

forget to ask, what room did u choose, deluxe or with terrace? & can the booking be confirmed via c/c online or does it need to be faxed?

thx again ssgg :Bravo1:

Hi SSIM :Cry4: . I used a CC online with no problems, I booked without Terrace, but will have Terrace next time.

Edited by alleycat

ALLEY

I've stayed there a few times now (the first time was 2 weeks after opening). I'd agree with all that Alleycat said. I'm not sure your pictures did it justice though (except the lovely girl ... for some reason she didn't come with my room). It's very nice and VERY girl friendly -- they almost expect you'll bring a girl with you. Breakfast was ok, not great. The pool is very small. Location is a bit of a walk to Sukhumvit. It's about a block from Bed Supperclub, if you know where that is.

I've stayed there and Dream hotel (close by). It's cheaper than Dream and I like it better (and I really like Dream). I booked on their website with my Visa and recieved the same price as Alleycat listed. It all went through without a hitch.

I'd give it 4.5 stars out of 5.

Mark

I think those picture are they delux room, not the terrace room.

It does look nice but it is Nana for me every time.

Thanks for the report though, may prove usefull to some.

Cheers Mick

Thanks for the review alleycat. I was trying to find a nice place to stay - without breaking the bank - and it looks like you found it for me.

Nice looking place and the price is right. Someone recommended CitiChic for an upcoming visit to Bangkok. The pool has been noted as very small...I'm not really interested in the size of the pool, more the chance of a couple of hours sun a day. (I aim to be in Bangkok for a couple of weeks and like a couple of hours with the iPod chillin' and planning the evening). Any comments from people who've stayed there ? Thanks

Alley, sorry to change the subject abit, When you stay in Patts what hotel do your stay at. I'm abit confused where to stay this time, top of the list at the mo is the Sandy Springs.

I see you got good taste in hotels (aswell as women) i would apperciate your opinion.

THx mate!

Alley, sorry to change the subject abit, When you stay in Patts what hotel do your stay at. I'm abit confused where to stay this time, top of the list at the mo is the Sandy Springs.

I see you got good taste in hotels (aswell as women) i would apperciate your opinion.

THx mate!

Hi mate. I would suggest the Residence Garden for just over 1700 Baht or the triple room for just over 2000 Baht. It is slightly out of the way if you call a ten minute walk from Walking Street too far, but I had no problems with this. The rooms are exceptional for the price and I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Take care Buddy and hopefully see you there

This is who I made my booking through. Asia Rooms

Residence Graden

ALLEY

Hi mate. I would suggest the Residence Garden for just over 1700 Baht or the triple room for just over 2000 Baht. It is slightly out of the way if you call a ten minute walk from Walking Street too far, but I had no problems with this. The rooms are exceptional for the price and I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Take care Buddy and hopefully see you there

This is who I made my booking through. Asia Rooms

Residence Graden

Thanks for that Alley mate!, I'll check that out. :Clap: look forward to having a beer with you late April.

Thanks for that Alley mate!, I'll check that out. :Party1: look forward to having a beer with you late April.

ask for the flb rate & u might get a discount! :Grin_Jump1:

lbfucker.gif

Stayed there in late November for a weekend visit to the big city.

Really nice place, it's still really new, think it only opened a few months before we went.

Modern rooms with computerised lights, always a nice touch haha. Big TV, big comfy beds. Free drink of juice on arrival.

The aforementioned window and shutter to the bathroom comes in very handy. Not just for looking in but also for looking out! Saved my friends phone from being stolen anyway.

Breakfast was ok, don't think I saw the pool, free Internet is always good.

Excellent staff including a real cutie called Nancy in the restaurant.

Great location too, no more than a 10minute walk down to Nana Plaza, always takes slightly longer walking back though!

Would definitely stay there again.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

ask for the flb rate & u might get a discount! :P

Cheers Deadman! I emailed them told them i wanted the flb rate as i am i member anyway they got back to me very quickly with the discounted rate of 1450bth a night. Lovely!! :Cry4:

Are you out there in April too?, I havent had a chance to meet you yet.

Edited by mills25

Cheers Deadman! I emailed them told them i wanted the flb rate as i am i member anyway they got back to me very quickly with the discounted rate of 1450bth a night. Lovely!! :wacko:

Are you out there in April too?, I havent had a chance to meet you yet.

sadly, wont be there til the end of may, but enjoy your trip! :Hair_Out1:

lbfucker.gif

sadly, wont be there til the end of may, but enjoy your trip! :Bravo1:

Thanks mate! Im sure we will cross paths in the future,

both myself & ihm have booked into the citichic for a great price of 1980bht per night! if anyone is interested see the following link: http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Thanks heaps for that deadman. Easily the cheapest on the net. Booked it in last night and confirmed today. Had to make a slight adjustment to my original booking with no problems and great service so far from them too!

Thanks heaps for that deadman. Easily the cheapest on the net. Booked it in last night and confirmed today. Had to make a slight adjustment to my original booking with no problems and great service so far from them too!

Good to hear you are getting good service... will report back after our stay in May