Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My rented 125ccm Motorbike has no license plate. Pompem?

mufdi

Hi Guys,

I am on koh chang and I rented a Motorbike. First I didn't notice the lack of a license plate on my bike 90% of the other Bikes do have. I went back to the rental guy and asked him. His answer was "no pompem!". Now I am not sure what to do.

Any Advice?

Mufdi

On Koh Chang, probably not, although it might be the way the island BiB earns his money - dunno.

On the mainland, of course pompen.

I wouldn't worry about it, if you get stopped (doubt it in koh chang) you hand over the number to the rental guy. They bib found a bike i had wasnt insured/stolen/tax etc and once they talked to the renters, it was ok, but the police guy was angry with them, but let me go,

Hi Guys,

I am on koh chang and I rented a Motorbike. First I didn't notice the lack of a license plate on my bike 90% of the other Bikes do have. I went back to the rental guy and asked him. His answer was "no pompem!". Now I am not sure what to do.

Any Advice?

Mufdi

I am thinking of coming to Koh Chang for 8th, 9th, 10th is there many people down there? i suspect it will be flooded with people for those days.

Thanks for your input :)

For now it is not crowded at all. But I think I am at a very quiet part of the Island. I am staying at the Aana Resort Klong Prao Beach and there are 30 people on 2 miles of beach. I will do a review next week for the board. Tonight we are heading for White Sand Beach, so when I return I can tell you, if it was crowded

Thanks

Mufdi

I am thinking of coming to Koh Chang for 8th, 9th, 10th is there many people down there? i suspect it will be flooded with people for those days.

We are back from "white sand". It is more crowded than klong prao, but it is still really really calm compared to Pattaya, Samui or Puket. So in my opinion you, by far, can not call it "flooded with people"