IGNORED

Changing Hotel. Advise.

SlickMonkey

In the past I usually stayed at Mercure Soi 15 or Nova Platinum.

I might switch hotels this time. Of the following hotels, which one do the members rank best? Ive narrowed it down to a few.

I really don't care about swimming but I like a balcony. (Price really isnt a factor)

Baywalk

Sea Me Springs

Page 10

Areca Evergreen Wing

Traveling to Thailand Apr 17-30 on biz/fun.

Sea Me Springs and Page 10 are very similar. The only difference is Page 10 you get breakfast and Sea Me Spring you can get Beach views. Sea Me you need to buy member card which discounts 300baht per night and cost 350 baht and this brings the prices similar. Located on the same soi. Sea Me is 50mteres from Beach Road and Page 10 is on the corner near 2nd Road. Both places similar modern decor.

Baywalk is very close to Walking Street but the rooms are showing their age. So if WS is your normal haunt then Baywalk would be the most convenient. Never stayed at Acreca but is is often used for those that prefer LK Metro.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the info. Think I might stay at Sea Me Springs.

Does anyone know if Sea Me Springs, Baywalk or Areca Evergreen have spray hoses in the toilets? I hate using toilet paper and prefer to use the sprayer. Once you get used to it u will never want to wipe ur ass again. LOL

Does anyone know if Sea Me Springs, Baywalk or Areca Evergreen have spray hoses in the toilets? I hate using toilet paper and prefer to use the sprayer. Once you get used to it u will never want to wipe ur ass again. LOL

Toilet bidets (sprayers) are standard thruout most of asia....SeaMe definitely has, and i'd be surprised if the others don't have as well

Does anyone know if any of these hotels have front desk safes, as well as room safes? Thanks

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif