Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sanuk in Kanchanaburi

TheBloodyRedbaron

Evening lads,

Will likely be heading to Kanchanaburi this November for Remembrance Day. Can't make Anzac day sadly, but would like to pay my respects when I can... Went there about 10 years ago and loved the place, but was there with the girlfriend of the day, who was less than sanuk...

Question... is the mongering scene worth while, or should I bring a girl from Bangkok? There is a contender, top girl, great shag and a good laugh. Just thinking it may be worth while picking one up when I get there. If I BYO from Bangkok, it would mean breaking the 3 day rule, and while there is no reason things would turn ugly (she really is a great laugh) if I took her out of BKK and she didn't like it - it could be uncomfortable. Plus I have been known to be susceptible to FILS (Fall In Love Syndrome) when breaking said 3 day rule....

Better to stick with a local? I'm also thinking local knowledge could be a plus...

Any thoughts?

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

I'm in Kanchanaburi at the moment and there are quite a few bars . Nothing like Pattaya or Bangkok but not bad .

Local knowledge is a plus for shore . Nice place to spend a week or so .

I would bring the girl from BKK....Kanchanaburi is a bit dissapointing in that department...and once there take a visit to Erawan falls...a great day trip.

I tried Paradise massage (Saeng Chuto Rd., next to River Kwai Hotel) once in 2010. But I always bring a girl with me when I'm going to Kanchanaburi.

DSC00116.JPG

Thanks lads - if Miss BKK is still around when I get back, think I'll shout her a holiday.

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

Dont forget, if you hab time to visit Erawan Falls.....get there early before the tour busses roll up at 10am.