IGNORED

Taxi in klaeng rayong

fondylius

Hi . I was wondering if anyone know any minibus service/taxi when visiting klaeng Laem mae phim beach? I always have trouble with normal taxis ,

and this time whole family will come making us a total of 8 people. Would it be possible to rent 1 from patts and stay with us for 2 days if none in rayong?

Around what price you think? Any help is greatly appriciated.

• 1 month later...

BUMP. Anyone knows anything it will be greatly appriciated

why don't you rent a car?

Many songthaew all along Laem mae phim beach going into/out of Rayong from sunrise until about 7pm. I'm sure you can hire one for a private ride if you choose to, but we just get aboard. 30 baht as I remember. Catch them out of the bus depot in downtown Rayong to the beach area along Laem mae phim of your choice. Actually you can go all the way to BanPhe this way. They leave/arrive about every 20 minutes.

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!

• 5 months later...

thanks for the reply. Havent been on forum for a long time. I prefer not to drive in thailand. Will try the songthaew next year when in town. I rented a minibus with driver for 3 days for 4 k + gas. Not a bad deal i think .