Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

This a good deal for Omni Tower?

GDT

Hey guys, advice please. I can get a 1-bedroom suite at the Omni for 50 bucks right now off Agoda. I'm looking for a cheap-ish place in general and a suite sounds great! This seems to me like the best deal I'm going to get around that area. What is your opinion? I'm looking for safe, quiet, and good value.

Also, how's the breakfast there? I stayed at Dream a few months ago and litterally ate breakfast for an hour and a half, returning to the buffet a stupid amount of times and slowly sipping coffee with the paper.

Fantastic deal if you get a renovated room. If not - meh. Sorry, I don't get up in time for breakfast very often. wj

Go to there web-site direct..they guarantee to beat agoda or any other agent..you can ask direct for a renovated room too

I've booked a 1 bedroom executive suite at Omni tower for end of may,

Booked direct at there website, got the 'early bird' deal, £35 per night

www.omnibangkok.com

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Hmm yes, booking direct is only 43 dollars and then I suppose I can ask them for the renovated room.

That's too bad to hear about the breakfast though. I want a Dream hotel quality breakfast but don't want to pay for it!

Hmm yes, booking direct is only 43 dollars and then I suppose I can ask them for the renovated room.

That's too bad to hear about the breakfast though. I want a Dream hotel quality breakfast but don't want to pay for it!

I am sure you can get a decent breakfast for the 7 dollars you just saved elsewhere my friend...anyway good luck and have a great trip !!!

There are quite a few hotels who are basically a hodgepodge of buildings of vastly varying quality. The good rooms in new wing will cost X, and crap rooms in old wings will cost <X. It many hotels it makes a huge difference - it's like staying at completely two different places, down to old hallways with dingy old elevators.

I guess Omni is like that too.

Dream has the best breakfast and I doubt anyone will come close to matching it.

www.omnibangkok.com is the main website,

www.bangkokomni.com looks like it's the website of a management company, who look after a few rooms at the tower.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Dream has the best breakfast and I doubt anyone will come close to matching it.

I'm glad to hear you say that because I haven't stayed at any five-star places. So I didn't know if Dream had an average quality breakfast of the mid-range group.

Might start a thread on breakfasts all to itself...

Edited by GDT