IGNORED

Fourteen Again Hotel

rajs123

Hi.

I just came across this hotel listing in Agoda and booking.com

The sites appear to show the hotel in South Pattaya but both show a different location on the maps. On Agoda it shows the hotel as being right near Tims bar on 2nd road, whereas booking.com shows it as being on beach road but stating that it is 5 minutes walk to Jomtien Beach!

The Agoda link is http://www.agoda.com...gain_hotel.html?CID=1412148

If any of you kind folks that are in Pattaya right now can confirm the location of this hotel, I would be most grateful. Please do not make it a point of going out of your way to locate it.

I like the location of the hotel as I tend to stay around the Soi13 area.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interested in using in this hotel. Jacuzzi room for $40...

Anyone stayed there? How GF?

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

• 5 months later...

I'm also looking at this place.. anyone stayed there? Any info?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Yeah the name is a bit dodgy...

Thanks for the info.

single-mum.jpg

• 1 month later...

This thread seemed to have died off... any updates on this hotel? Is it GF?

i wrote to them but never got a reply!!

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

I haven't been there yet and it is hard to find reviews of the place. I'm booked for Feb anyway (what the hell!).

From what I've been able to gather, it is right above Tim Bar agogo and it is definitely not a place to stay if you are looking for early nights and a nice peaceful relaxing holiday. But this is Pattaya and it is perfect for a single guy looking to have 'sanuk' with some ladies. Hell, you can even go downstairs and grab a lady and go back to your room - you may never leave the place your entire stay! But that's not for me as I've had bad experiences shitting in my own nest.

I believe you can use some of the facilities at Tim Boutique hotel across the soi such as gym and pool, but I haven't been able to confirm this as yet. I will post a mini review and further updates after my stay. If it is crap I will blame my mate as he picked the place! :D

single-mum.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Piero! might try this next month for a few nights!

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

Thanks piero.. it's hard to find info on the place.  Was it a quiet hotel?

single-mum.jpg

All numbers with jacuzzi?

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

• 2 months later...

By checking on the information it seems like all are equip with jacuzzi!! anyone can confirm this? 

Yes all 10 rooms with jacuzzi but some jacuzzi larger on the corner and some like a bathtub, you have also separate shower.

This is directly across the soi from Tim Boutique, I could see it from my room last week.  Seems like a good value for the price, and with the same decor and I'm assuming same owner as Tims.

• 1 year later...

I like to book this hotel but on booking.com they have the internet access charges at this hotel is 350 Baht for 24hrs access, can anyone confirm this, thank you in advance.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed here for a few hours..... No lift, no balcony, no wifi in rooms and just not what I expected.

Moved out and lost my nights accomadation which I had paid for. Much better places around the metro.

Try china garden, chop soy or even sutus court and passadena. Stayed in them all and they were better than here IN MY OPINION.

Everyone to their own but I did not fancy leaving the room to cross the road to sit in a lobby to get WIFi. !!!!

Archived