Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the haven hotel soi 13 guest friendly

easygoing

It was when I stayed there a couple of years ago. There was also 24 hour access to the pool so you can take your LT for a moon lit dip if the mood takes you.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yes

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

• 1 month later...

i am staying at the haven,for the first time in june.your reassurance of the hotel puts my mind at rest- cheers

same for me.

im staying there 6th till 11th of june

• 2 months later...

hi mates

i am staying at the haven end october to mid november did i make a good choice, thanks

hi mates

i am staying at the haven end october to mid november did i make a good choice, thanks

i think you did mate, location is perfect, nice pool, quiet rooms and absolutly GF.

My only beef with the middle of Soi 13 is that there's no Fam Mart, or 7/11 close by. What the hell, I'm a lazy fuck! Staying for 2 months at a time, that's a lot water to take to your loom.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

A friend of mine stayed at the Haven recently and said he enjoyed his stay and would stay there again.

• 2 months later...

My only beef with the middle of Soi 13 is that there's no Fam Mart, or 7/11 close by.

But the massive Villa supermarket is just across the main road,not a bad trade off......

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

• 2 weeks later...

How are the quality of rooms at the Haven? Prices? Quiet or noisy area? Thanks!

quiet area , but easy to get to everywhere from and too with a bahtbus , room quality is good with a strong hot shower and in-room safety box with a key , nice pool to relax at , High season 1200bht , in january they still had 3 old rooms at 900bht

here is their website link

http://www.thehaven-hotel.com/

girl friendly , no joiner fee , dont know about with 2 girls

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany