IGNORED

Problems with PA Login and other things!

Hoff

:Greetings9:

Hi fellow BM's I know this thread should really be in the technical section but hey and I also wanted to start a thread in Barstool Banter which is not a pole lol!

I have started to encounter little nitty gritty probs when logging into the forum it seems to take longer and there is a really annoying box that slides in from the left of the screen for new members to registar which interupts existing members loggin! Also at the bottom of threads where BM's names are displayed who are reading the thread this is replaced by chevrons!

Oh almost forgot my favourite bit the IP Chatline is playing up and will not load!

Just wondering if any other BM's have encountered similar problems or any other problems?

Well that's my 25bht worth of whinging completed :Crazy1::Hit_Self:

:Chokdee:

Hoffmiester missing the TGF, friends and patts! :Circle_Sharks:

whingeing :GoldenSmile1:

whingeing :GoldenSmile1:

Sure am mate and also where has the new topics, BM recent updates info gone on the right hand side of the index page gone? :Hit_Self:

Hoffmiester missing TGF, friends, patts and other things that are missing on PA! :Circle_Sharks:

Yes Hoff, I have had problems for the last 3 - 4 days as well.

image.png

Things have been working for a couple of days differently

than they used to. I have got my old avatar back without

doing myself anything about it.

And "Spy" can be found only under "More".

I understood they are making some changes

in the forum. Is it so, I don't know.

Likewise Hoff,also when i logged on after not being online for a week my avatar had changed??? Whats appnin..........

Yes, noticed it as well. That box seems to hide to the left, I wait for it now and as soon as I go to input user/pass it slides out. Almost like it is teasing me.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I was talking to LaaMok at the Thursday party and he mentioned he had been doing an update on the website. Something had gone awry and he was going to have to do it again. Maybe it has something to do with this .

There was a night a few days ago wheremu could load any topics to read,it just kept jumping to error, hope this helps but I presume this has been solved by the MODS :) thanks for such a awesome web site guys

<p><center><embed src="http://www.countdown...ond=49&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><p>

I had the same problems trying to sign in. Technical problems with this site are becoming more frequent. This may be due to the increased traffic and concomitant need for more bandwith.

Just logged in and I am still getting the same problems:

:Hate_Computer::Insanity::Anger:

Login is slow and that really annoying registration box which slides in from the left is hampering members login, on the right side of the main index page no status updates or new topics only loads of Agoda adverts for hotels, only chevrons on the bottom of the thread pages and no BM user names who are reading the thread and the IP chat will not load!

Dare I say it shall with have a poll on these issues?? :Hit_Self::Crazy1:

Hoffmiester missing TGF, Friends and Patts! :Circle_Sharks:

I've got problems with notifications. It simply say '% has replied to %' instead of the name of the BM and the topic. If anyone else is having this issue and have sorted it, please let me know (although in the notification it will only say the % bit again!).

Cheers.

I have started to encounter little nitty gritty probs when logging into the forum it seems to take longer and there is a really annoying box that slides in from the left of the screen for new members to registar which interupts existing members loggin!

I've got no login problems (I'm using the "remember me" setting).

Also at the bottom of threads where BM's names are displayed who are reading the thread this is replaced by chevrons!

What's wrong with Citroën? :LOL2:

Oh almost forgot my favourite bit the IP Chatline is playing up and will not load!

Oh dear, I miss the IP Chat so much too... Well, at least I can spend my evenings doing something else while it's not working :)

Laamok re-did the upgrade last night, so hopefully this is over?

Yes I been having troubles too, couldn't access the site for about 3 days recently, now when I reply to a post the postbox remains at the bottom of the page with my post still in it, even after the post appears in the thread. So I have to exit and then re-enter that thread. But I understand work is being done on the forum.

I've got problems with notifications. It simply say '% has replied to %' instead of the name of the BM and the topic. If anyone else is having this issue and have sorted it, please let me know (although in the notification it will only say the % bit again!).

Cheers.

I've got the same thing .. have to do long operation to reach the topic notified about, hope it will work back to normal soon

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif