IGNORED

BYD Lofts Patong

oliver69

Yes it is guest friendly....classy condos and suites...a great place to stay

Yes it is guest friendly....classy condos and suites...a great place to stay

Thanks for response. Glad to hear guest friendly - was originally taking someone with me but that may have fallen through !!

Oh well - plenty of other fish in sea :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone stayed here ?

http://www.bydlofts.com

Any idea if it is girl friendly ?

Guest freindly if only with one guest, you'll have to pay a joiner fee if you want a threesome lol

Very nice Hotel/Apartments

What is the price range on thesee units?

We're all here because we're not all there

never miind 3200 baht night? I am not trying to impress anyone (other tahn myself) does look nice though

We're all here because we're not all there

I stayed here in August 2012. Great condo's, nearly 5 star. Only problem i had was construction works next door. should be finished now.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Pattaya / Phuket trip. Stayed here for 5 nights and can definately recommend if you want somewhere a bit more upmarket.

Can't say I had a great time in Phuket - mainly due to stomach problems and a minor incident on a moped !!

Accomodation was very good though.

• 3 months later...

It's a very nice condo and well kept. The rooms are bigger than every where else for the same price range in Patong! Location is a little bit away from the action but close to the beach.

• 9 months later...

If you're looking for studio apartment-type space this is a well-run, clean stylish property. Very comfortable and guest friendly. Nice large shower and a separate bath tub for water fun too. 

Archived