IGNORED

Requesting Hotel Advice

El Diablo

Hi everyone...sorry for cross/multi posting...heading to Patts for a short break from 19th to 24th May...request seasoned BMs advice about good budget hotels..prime considerations neat & clean rooms/washrooms /linen, dedicated car park, free wifi/internet access, last but not the least no joiner fee/guest friendly! ;-)

Cheers!

Sunshine hotel, mid-range price, safe/secure, and guest friendly.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

Flipper House Soi 7 and and Flipper Lodge on Soi 8. From about 1200 baht and up. Has a pool too!

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

LEK hotel - great location plenty of parking. Good breakfas buffet for 150baht. Standard rooms 850 baht up to 1200 baht for newer pool building rooms. You need to call direct as they dont use booking agents.

Natural Beach hotel.

The Green View - right in the heart of Walking Street action.

LEK Hotel - great location plenty of parking. Good breakfas buffet for 150baht. Standard rooms 850 baht up to 1200 baht for newer pool building rooms. You need to call direct as they dont use booking agents.

Natural Beach Hotel.

The Green View - right in the heart of Walking Street action.

The breakfast at Lek totally sucks. It actually got a lot worse when it went from 110 to 150.

Go for the Residence Garden ...1500 baths per night for one bedroom suite and 3000 for 2 bedroom suites!!!! Very good place!!!!

I just got back from Thailand and spent 7 days in Pattaya. I searched for a hotel last minute through Agoda and one of the cheapest results was for Nova hotel and Spa. When I got there it turns out its only 4 months old, the room was immaculate, ticks all the boxes you asked for including girl friendly. Cost was £36 + £8 service fee, so £319 for the week.

Its at Soi 6 end of town, but they provide a shuttle from the hotel to 2nd Street and Central Street where you can jump on a baht bus to any location (WS, LT Metro).

http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/nvp/nvp_default.asp

Only downside was the TV only had 4-6 English channels, all the others were Thai or Russian, but not a big deal as I only had it on in the background.

I must recommend Secrets hotel on soi 14 right in the heart of Walking Street. The food in the restaurant is top notch. Steaks all day breakfasts Thai and American style waffles etc

Feeling crazy check out their villa with mates

Although a little far out of town one of the best places for the after party

hotel from 795b to 995b per night (free wifi)

Villa £100 a night minimum two nights additional room above games room in annex for a further £50 a night. ( free lift to town and back, maid and full English every morning)

The bar has ok priced drinks and a good place to start your day/night

Edited by RufussSoi6

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing