IGNORED

Very hit or miss whether forum opens lately.....?

Joe_Le_Force

Anyone else having problems ??

Bad Gateway has been the regular one today and the previous 2 days other reasons. Pretty sure its not my laptop as reserve the same.

Also no members listed reading the threads etc across board just <<<< instead ??

Chrome and Firefox the same.

My post from another thread on the same subject...

We are aware of a few features that have had to be temporarily disabled while some issues are addressed as well as a software upgrade being undertaken.

I know that LaaMok was up until 8am this morning working on the site, at which point he had to get some sleep.

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention but please rest assured that we are aware of them and are doing everything we can to get everything working as quickly as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.

Edited to add: Having a few functions disabled for a while is better than taking the forum offline while everything is sorted.

During this time it is likely that the forum will be off and on for a while, but we are aware of the issue and working on it.

Every time I click on the 'View new content' link I get a message "Sorry, no new content found."

It has been this way for the last couple of days

GeeMan

Edited by GeeMan

Yep.

The worst was 2 days ago when I did a but post of about 20 photos including a lot of text.

As I hit the post button......BAM....Driver error.

I'm not the fastest typist...add this to having to upload one photo at a bloody time these days....arrrgh!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand