Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The STD topic,Would you get off your ass and tell them?

Danielvp

Well basically i am growing concerned about the number of people on here never mind the people that are not on here.

From the countless post's and topic's i have read i am bothered greatly about the number of people geting STD's ect

First of all most of the people on here talk about it no worries

saying i go this or i got that went and got some anti-biotics

now its allo cleared up.

Well 10+ points for you for geting rid of this filthy scum on your penis.

BUT

Secondly

Have you ever thought about going and geting the girl or girls if you dont know wich one gave it to you

and geting them some anti-biotics and a HIV/STD test

Sure it might be a loss of face ,but use your head seriously

Have any thought about the next person they fuck and give it to never mind all the rest

Do you care about their health I THINK NOT

Have some thought about her and the other people she fucks,

I think part of the problem people have with going and telling the girl/girl's

Is your big ego

All i am asking for people to do is if you get a infections. STD/HIV or any of the above for that matter

YOU take the time to tell them ,bring them to a doctor,clinic have a test get them some antibiotics

Its not hard and it will sure save spreading it to another 1000+ people

Do you care about their health I THINK NOT

Have some thought about her and the other people she fucks,

I think part of the problem people have with going and telling the girl/girl's

Is your big ego

Its not hard and it will sure save spreading it to another 1000+ people

Er....just caught a dose did we pal?

no fuckhead,just read [... Blah blah blah ... ]

Wow... relax, mate.

Put a condom, stop licking prostitutes' pussies, stop BBBJ, wash your hands before and after sex and you'll be fine.

If you transgress one of the above rule, you know the risk, and don't complain after. You are then the first problem.

there should be a shutup and fuckoff and delete your post button,

I think there should be lots more buttons.

I think there should be one to correct the abbreviation of ETCETERA to ETC not ECT, but that's just me.

There is a valid point tucked away somewhere inside your attitude problem I suppose. :hello09:

no fuckhead,just read all the the people on here geting stds and not giving a fuck about the girl or other people that will catch it off her

i think it ignorent people like you that are the problem

there should be a shutup and fuckoff and delete your post button,

dont you think its only responsible that you would do what i said above obviously not considering you reply

i think YOU are the problem and dont care about anyone but yourself

:LMAO1: Keep it up matey.......great entertainment!

Responses to serious topics generally shows the maturity readiness towards such topics. It's kind of sad ... Especially when both sex and disease are linked so closely.

Responses to serious topics generally shows the maturity readiness towards such topics. It's kind of sad ... Especially when both sex and disease are linked so closely.

That tends to depend on whether a serious topic is presented and dealt with in a mature way.

It's not like it's a new topic ffs, so we can make choices about which ones we treat "maturely".

The OP does seem to be quite emotional about an issue that has been plaguing health care officials for years. The practice of “Contact tracking” is a good practice in theory but almost impossible to implement.

Many STD’s will not show symptoms for days, weeks or years after infection and by then mongers are back home in their own country.

Even if you could identify where you contracted an STD, it would be difficult to track when girls use names like Ya, Apple or Bee. Good luck getting a real name and if you do even better luck pronouncing it.

The idea of dropping around some anti-biotics to dole out to the girls is naive. Although many STD’s are treated with anti biotics , these are specific products and broad spectrum anti biotic are more likely to lull the girls into a false sense of security.

By all means contact the girls you have had involvement with and pay for them to get tested. Even better encourage all the Bar Owners you run into to test all their girls for STD’s on a regular basis.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I have only ever caught one infection from a regular in BKK a few years ago. There was only one person it could have been so I told her about it as soon as I knew for sure. I asked her to take me to the nearest clinic where I was checked and received my treatment. I told her at the time that she needed to be treated also and I could not believe that she refused. She said "I no have".

I insisted that if I have it then you have it. She still refused and was dumped as soon as we came out of the clinic.

Luckily I have never contracted anything since then but if I did, I would always attempt to track the girl/s down and let them know. It might not go down well but that's just the way it is.

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

if i caught anything i would definatly tell her, cause its the right thing to do.It's a bit easier for me because i just see the GF there even though she cant believe it.

but it would be hard for guys who butterfly and have 3 or 4 girls a day to know where they caught something from

Your concern for the girls is admirable, but what about the girls' concern for us ?

It's been my experience that many Thai girls are in denial about STD'S and too lazy to do anything about it if they suspect they are infected.

As regards telling the girls they are infected - how do you do that ?

Most of us would never know who it was until we get home, and even then, how would we know who it was ?

During my trips I only have short time and bang about 15 to 20 girls.

How would I know who it was ?

One big Q, if you go back to the BG, which also applies if you or your Wife/GF get something is :-

How do you decide who gave it to whom i.e. (for the TCs) who had it first? :Think1:

I have only ever caught one infection from a regular in BKK a few years ago. There was only one person it could have been so I told her about it as soon as I knew for sure. I asked her to take me to the nearest clinic where I was checked and received my treatment. I told her at the time that she needed to be treated also and I could not believe that she refused. She said "I no have".

I insisted that if I have it then you have it. She still refused and was dumped as soon as we came out of the clinic.

Luckily I have never contracted anything since then but if I did, I would always attempt to track the girl/s down and let them know. It might not go down well but that's just the way it is.

Alexi.

see its not hard to treat a topic with maturity

cant even get over how some MOD's are taking the piss how old are you guys 50-60 and act like a bunch of giggling school girls

unbeliveable ,feel myself geting into trouble with you MOD's but frankly i dont give a shite,you act like kids

If you really want to do something, put your ego aside, go to the bar and tell the girl that YOU have something and probably YOU gave it to her. It is the only way she won't loose face and may follow you to the clinic for a test.

see its not hard to treat a topic with maturity

cant even get over how some MOD's are taking the piss how old are you guys 50-60 and act like a bunch of giggling school girls

unbeliveable ,feel myself geting into trouble with you MOD's but frankly i dont give a shite,you act like kids

It's your thread and you set the tone for it.

Not sure which Mods you're having a pop at, but none have posted here.

Now how about addressing some of the points raised, or was it just a spout forth? :hello09:

MODS DELETE THIS

its geting no where with school children

Oh Dear :GoldenSmile1:

wrong side bed.jpg

I don't think he got on well with school, period. :Think1:

Harden the fuck up Daniel !

chopper.jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Just to answer your question Daniel, if I knew I'd caught an STD and who'd donated it to me, I'd certainly get the TG treated as well as myself. Fortunately, thus far it isn't something that's happened to me personally.

My own preference for Pattaya is to find one girl who fits my somewhat laid-back approach to the town, and keep her for my whole trip. That of course would make it easy for me to have both of us properly treated. The main difficulty for a lot of BM's here is that they go with many girls each time they hit town, especially the ST seekers who spend time with several girls each day. No way they could track down who infected them or all the girls they've been with.

If I may say so, the general tone of PA as a forum lends itself to a certain amount of mickey-taking. No matter what topic you may post, you'll always get some off-beat comments. It keeps things lively and interesting, even if it pisses off the OP sometimes............ The worst thing you can do is get annoyed and start flaming at people, as that just turns the whole post into a big argument and the thrust of the original topic gets lost along the way. Chill Dude :D .

No, I'm not a Mod either, and if you really want the topic deleted just PM one of the real Mods and I'm sure they'll oblige.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Just to answer your question Daniel, if I knew I'd caught an STD and who'd donated it to me, I'd certainly get the TG treated as well as myself. Fortunately, thus far it isn't something that's happened to me personally.

My own preference for Pattaya is to find one girl who fits my somewhat laid-back approach to the town, and keep her for my whole trip. That of course would make it easy for me to have both of us properly treated. The main difficulty for a lot of BM's here is that they go with many girls each time they hit town, especially the ST seekers who spend time with several girls each day. No way they could track down who infected them or all the girls they've been with.

If I may say so, the general tone of PA as a forum lends itself to a certain amount of mickey-taking. No matter what topic you may post, you'll always get some off-beat comments. It keeps things lively and interesting, even if it pisses off the OP sometimes............ The worst thing you can do is get annoyed and start flaming at people, as that just turns the whole post into a big argument and the thrust of the original topic gets lost along the way. Chill Dude :D .

No, I'm not a Mod either, and if you really want the topic deleted just PM one of the real Mods and I'm sure they'll oblige.

Cheers

Perthie

I like you Perthie ever the Gent :GoldenSmile1: or should that be Sir 55555

PERTHIE.jpg

It depends on the situation.

Random girl you'll never see again = fuck it, it's her problem, these things happen.

Girl you like and will see again = try to get her treated, discretely.

But in other situations you could be fucking things up for yourself, eg. say you catch something from a chick who works in a bar you like. You try to hit her up about having an infection, she hits the roof, starts screaming at you, starts accusing you of being the diseased monger who gave it to her, even though you're dead certain it was her that gave it to you because her pussy was stinky and dribbling. Then you can't go back to that bar because of the negative vibes and because none of the other girls will fuck you, because they think you're dirty.

Also it's generally your own fault for not wrapping up if you catch an STD, with the possible exceptions of herpes and genital warts, so you have no one to blame except for yourself.

I like you Perthie ever the Gent :GoldenSmile1: or should that be Sir 55555

PERTHIE.jpg

Ah, obviously you've never seen me on 'one of those nights' in Pattaya, drunk off my head in a sweaty beer-bar with every TG and LB in the place drinking right along with me and partying on my chek-bin. I assure you I don't look so gentlemanly then :D .

Thanks for the kind words though!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Ah, obviously you've never seen me on 'one of those nights' in Pattaya, drunk off my head in a sweaty beer-bar with every TG and LB in the place drinking right along with me and partying on my chek-bin. I assure you I don't look so gentlemanly then :D .

Thanks for the kind words though!

Cheers

Perthie

Think I spotted you last Year Matey when I was on my way Home in the Morning 555

Is you Yes ? :hello09:

perthie drunl.jpg

Think I spotted you last Year Matey when I was on my way Home in the Morning 555

Is you Yes ? :hello09:

perthie drunl.jpg

Actually, that Dude's better looking than me :LMAO1: . I never make it to seeing the sun come up, I have to get back to my Loom for cocoa and sleepybyes long before that.......

Cheers

Perthie