IGNORED

Best Western Premier Signature Hotel Pattaya

malct

Stayed at the Best Western Premier Signature Pattaya hotel during may for 9 nights, At the start of the week the hotel was full of people from India and everything was catered towards the india people from the food at breakfast till the TV channels

On the 2nd day most of the hotel guests left and the hotel was almost empty, At first Breakfast was help yourself and towards the end of the week we got a menu and we marked of what we wanted.

The TV started to show BBC channels which was good.

On the day before leaving, 50 rooms was booked out to a party from India, The TV channels lost their UK channels and breakfast reverted back to india. I asked the hotel why i could not pick up the BBC channels and blamed the TV stations of all things.

Good points for the hotel was

1. Good decor

2. Good Bathroom and bath

3. Good living area with TV and DVD player that i had to ask for.

4. Tea and coffee.

5. Happy hour that made drinks bar prices

6. Pool Area

7. Best staff you could ask for

Bad points.

1. No air con where the internet is.... Sweating buckets

2. 5 minute walk or do they really mean 10 minute walk to the beach.

3. Sea view if you stand on top of the hotel

4. Run down area around by the hotel and the walk into pattaya.

5. On the edge of pattaya.

Overall, a good hotel, But be prepered to do some walking, Or just get the taxi Pick up

• 1 month later...

Yes I stayed there once, but I found just a bit too far out...and not the best area. Tried to cut through a fancy hotel complex..forget the name but security guard said no...I was shocked. Many indian bus tours...but it is a good enough hotel..with pool. If you have motorbike.