IGNORED

Ever Rich inn next to Nana

malct

Stayed at the Ever Rich inn next to Nana sky train in room 306 which over looked the back of the hotel with no noise at all even though its on the main road.

The bathroom had a walk in wet room which was great and a choice of cold water and hot 24 hours aday.

Breakfast was included in the deal which finished at 11am , so i could have a late breakfast if i wanted.

The room was very clean and the bedding was clean to.

On the thursday before leaving to go to hua hin, I noticed a sign saying that the pest control contrators would be visiting the hotel on the friday for a monthly inspection, The Mangeress told me that the company takes great pride in keeping the hotel pest free which i found really good, showing that they cared for the cleaness of the hotel.

I could not fault the hotel at all and decided to book a furthur 5 nights on my return from hua-hin.

Anyone looking for a good value hotel (small inn) should check out the ever rich inn.

Another plus point , its on the steps on nana sky train.

• Liked — it was very clean and just a step away from the sky train
  • Disliked — nothing , it was faultless

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed here a few times, it is very convenient to most entertainment around town.

yeah it is very near to Nana , soi 11 and not far from soi cowboy, so u r in the middle of activity zone

just noticed the font! sorry

Stayed at the Ever Rich inn next to Nana sky train in room 306 which over looked the back of the hotel with no noise at all even though its on the main road.

The bathroom had a walk in wet room which was great and a choice of cold water and hot 24 hours aday.

Breakfast was included in the deal which finished at 11am , so i could have a late breakfast if i wanted.

The room was very clean and the bedding was clean to.

On the thursday before leaving to go to hua hin, I noticed a sign saying that the pest control contrators would be visiting the hotel on the friday for a monthly inspection, The Mangeress told me that the company takes great pride in keeping the hotel pest free which i found really good, showing that they cared for the cleaness of the hotel.

I could not fault the hotel at all and decided to book a furthur 5 nights on my return from hua-hin.

Anyone looking for a good value hotel (small inn) should check out the ever rich inn.

Another plus point , its on the steps on nana sky train.

• Liked — it was very clean and just a step away from the sky train
  • Disliked — nothing , it was faultless

The Ever Rich is a decent budget inn, but it definitely has some downside factors. The rooms are tiny and the cheapest ones are without windows - not a good choice if you're claustrophobic. The walls are very thin, which means you hear what's going on next door, whether it's a loud TV or a party.

The location, while convenient to Nana, has some disadvantages as well. It's difficult for a taxi to drop you off right in front of the Ever Rich. In fact, if you're coming from the airport with a suitcase, the driver will probably refuse to stop there as he'd be blocking traffic on Sukhumvit Road. It's not easy navigating through the street stalls and pedestrian throngs on that section of Suk Road with a suitcase. In the wee hours, that part of Suk Road becomes more than a little dodgy with drug dealers and street pimps.

Bottom line: There are better hotels for a similar price in the area.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Stayed one night in the room with no window, got in the room after a night out at 3am and i was really confused when i woke up, room pitch black!!!. I nearly missed the check out, But found that the main rooms where good and modern.

Regarding taxis, I just use the airport train then transfer over to the BTS, quicker than the taxi if travelling during Rush hour. oh and handy for the Beer Garden on Soi 7

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed here in march, got one of the King room, which was an OK size, with a really decent bathroom, massive shower with 2 shower heads in it.

friendly staff, my only issue was I booked 2 nights online, then wanted to book another 2, and at reception they wanted to charge me 400B more than the online price. They said if I booked online I would get the same price again, but they couldn't guarantee I'd be in the same room.

In the end I was fine, I booked online and stayed in the same room, it just seemed a little weird, so make sure you book this place online to save a few baht.

Also VERY convenient to get to. Just goto the Nana BTS station, down the steps towards soi 4, and its 1 min walk on your right, directly on sukhumvit. Means you can avoid using taxis at rush hour(s) along sukhumvit.

Ask for a room at the back if you can, they are quiet, and I gather the ones that face straight onto sukhumvit can be quite loud.

Ill be staying here next time I'm in BKK. For location and price I think it's hard to beat.

Edited by thedave000

"If you can't be a good example... be a horrible warning."