IGNORED

Russian man caught having sex with Thai girl on beach in Pattaya

ringadingding

Great to see a Male Russki banging a bar girl!!

Her 'lover' not customer....

They really don't know. They have a fantasy land dream about making love on the beach of a tropical paradise. Still it's curious the TG went for it, she doesn't look like she's pissed or anything. Said they were bonking in the water, so some cunt saw them and dobbed them in, probably a scumbag jetski man.

I feel sorry for both of them (even though they were stupid). I did it once on the beach in Benidorm with a sheila and I thought we were hidden behind a stack of beach lounges - WRONG.....everyone walking by ON THE OTHER SIDE could see....ooops!

Beats having to queue up at the short time room

Retired

A Typical Cheap charlie, wont pay for a room... Hungry Bastard,, :GoldenSmile1:

I feel sorry for both of them (even though they were stupid). I did it once on the beach in Benidorm with a sheila and I thought we were hidden behind a stack of beach lounges - WRONG.....everyone walking by ON THE OTHER SIDE could see....ooops!

Did She also get One of those Mini Rat things you hand out Matey, or those Ears, or those special pieces of Jewellery ? I bet She didn't 55555 :SoWhat1::LOL2:

Cheers

GHOSTY999.gif

Did She also get One of those Mini Rat things you hand out Matey, or those Ears, or those special pieces of Jewellery ? I bet She didn't 55555 :SoWhat1::LOL2:

Cheers

GHOSTY999.gif

Very good lol - No...you are right she got none of the above....and seeing as this was in the 'good old' bareback days, we're both lucky we got nothing else also !

Very good lol - No...you are right she got none of the above....and seeing as this was in the 'good old' bareback days, we're both lucky we got nothing else also !

Really not even Twins because I see something in these Two :GoldenSmile1:

kang 1.jpg

kang 2.jpg

Great to see a Male Russki banging a bar girl!!

Her 'lover' not customer....

Lol for one time it's not a russian guy hanging around Walking Street with a seven-eleven singha beer...

Good to know that some russian guys have fun in pattaya ;)

I don't think it's a cheap charlie but just a fantasy!

Thanks for the video! Funny! ;O)

I love you long time!

Maybe she couldn't get a wet pussy ! :Ass_Lick:

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

they probably just get fined....lol.nice video..J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

funny as! and depite the slaggin russians get on this site (iv worked ova there a few times) they are usually super-cool dudes.

I lived in Russia during much of the eighties, near a great reservoir of the Kama river. Beautiful beaches, clear water. Bloody cold for most of the year, but for a couple of weeks during the summers, we partied and banged girls there every night. No KGB death squad was after us.

Be funny if this Russian guy is married and had slipped out for a sly one. Then he ends up on TV and in the news.

That "GoGo girl" looks like a ladyboy to me! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

LOL! read this post a few days ago and after reading her name/age and seeing the picture of her in the police station i had suspicions that it was "Nok" the first girl i met in pattaya last november. But thought maby not because the picture was not clear enough, just got off the phone with my brother who informs me that the girl that he went with (when i went with Nok) had text him saying she had something really funny to tell him. that nok had been caught by the police having sex in the sea. Honestly i cant stop laughing. Just for info - i met her at Peppermint last november (shes no longer working there)

Anyone recognise the gogo girl then http://www.pattayada...-pattaya-beach/

think that answers that

That "GoGo girl" looks like a ladyboy to me! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

shes definitly not a LB :)

Trip Report 1 - http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1 - November 2011

Trip Report 2 - http://www.pattaya-a...eport-feb-2012 - February 2012

Roll on Trip 3 - September 2nd - 29th

Maybe no hotels around LOL

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

I've had sex on Surfers Paradise Beach on the Gold Coast with a Canadian Backpacker and that was a lot of fun.

With the availability of ST rooms in Pattaya I don't think I would take that chance over there.

The poor lovely couple. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 4 weeks later...

It's one thing to go find a really deserted beach somewhere,

but doing it on the beach in Downtown Pattaya is

soft as a sneaker full of puppy shit.

I am pretty sure that she normally work in Eagle Bar in Soi 7.......but not 100% sure

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

1000Thb fine what laugh, The condition of the water is terrible, straight out of the drain