IGNORED

Best Legroom seat flight's to bangkok int

Tank27

can anyone tell me the best airline to fly with to bangkok int. that have the most legroom seat's im 6.7 and hate flying longhaul in them tiny seats they sit you in dont mind paying extra but dont really want to be paying thousands for first class seat.

Thai airways has 3 different possible planes -

old 747 without seatback tv - fantastic legroom, best in business. 34-36 inches and great recline

new 747 refit - crap, even worse if u have box for tvss under seats

airbus a340 - not bad, but same problem with underseat boxes

Eva and BA (the other 2 direct options) are standard and at 6 foot 7 cramped.

if you fly via singapore on singapore airways you can buy a preferred seat, for just £30 extra

can anyone tell me the best airline to fly with to bangkok int. that have the most legroom seat's im 6.7 and hate flying longhaul in them tiny seats they sit you in dont mind paying extra but dont really want to be paying thousands for first class seat.

Take a look at http://www.seatguru.com/

Try Enhanced Economy with Eva Air ex LHR.. Price between Economy and Business (ie) £850 return. Extra legroom included.

Found Qatar the best 4 legroom - try to get seats at emergency exit or start of economy class- usually a lot more room with these

Qatar are one of the best available for legroom in standard economy seats.

Good advice. Check Seat Guru. You're going to have to spring for some kinda Premium Economy at least. I reccommend Eva Elite-Deluxe. If I actually have to pay (rather than using miles), I always fly them in that class. Check their website for HOT-E-FARES. You might be able to find something not much more than Econ. wj

Good advice. Check Seat Guru. You're going to have to spring for some kinda Premium Economy at least. I reccommend Eva Elite-Deluxe. If I actually have to pay (rather than using miles), I always fly them in that class. Check their website for HOT-E-FARES. You might be able to find something not much more than Econ. wj

'Kayak' show Eva Elite Deluxe around 850-875 from LHR /BKK

QANTAS will let you pay $80 to have an exit row seat.

Most other airlines save those seats for their Higher Frequent Flyers.

In my opinion $80 well spent.

Some discounted Business class seats on netflights.com

You could go with Emirates via Dubai & get of half way to Bangkok & stretch your legs or spend a night there & have some fun.

You could also take a sleeping tablet that just puts you out for 8 hours.

You sound a big boy. :GoldenSmile1:

:Flying:

:001_Sawasdee:

'Kayak' show Eva Elite Deluxe around 850-875 from LHR /BKK

Good find ! Tank should pounce on it IMO. The 'Deluxe' seats up front on the older 747s used to be better than the 'Elite' seats mid-cabin on the 777s FWTW. The 'Deluxe' seat up front was the same as the typical Biz seat you got 10-15 years ago. I haven't flown them in 3 years, maybe they're all the same now. wj

Good find ! Tank should pounce on it IMO. The 'Deluxe' seats up front on the older 747s used to be better than the 'Elite' seats mid-cabin on the 777s FWTW. The 'Deluxe' seat up front was the same as the typical Biz seat you got 10-15 years ago. I haven't flown them in 3 years, maybe they're all the same now. wj

Yes the old Evergreen Deluxe seats on the Eva 747 Combi were the dogs bollacks. Massive legroom and seats in the middle of the nose section were completely unrestricted.

I'll always book the seats near the emergency exit doors, easy to stretch your legs out...you might a bit more for them but well worth it IMO.

Edited by felix the cat