IGNORED

Hansar Bangkok

akumas

A new 5 star option located just off Thanon Raj(a)damri. Nestled between the St Regis and Four Seasons. 2 minute stroll from the stairs of the BTS.

Why you should stay here?

Guest friendly

No need to pass reception to access elevators (reception level 2, entry ground floor)

Delicious made to order breakfasts (breakfast for 2 included in all room rates, regardless)

Brilliant location

Rooms are all suites

Minibar is complimentary and replenished daily (yes you read that correct)

Free wifi throughout, super strong and fast

Why shouldn't you stay here?

Service levels are mixed and not as consistent as other similar options in the area

Would I return? Yes.

Wotif.com appears to offer the best rates. Currently it is 5586 baht a night on Wotif.com which includes an upgrade to a higher category suite.

Enjoy the photos!

IMG_02751.JPGIMG_02771.JPGIMG_03191.JPGIMG_03371.JPGIMG_02931.JPG

IMG_03011.JPG

Stayed ther last year. Got it for less than 3000 on Jetsetter. Loved everything about it other than the location. wj

A new 5 star option located just off Thanon Raj(a)damri. Nestled between the St Regis and Four Seasons. 2 minute stroll from the stairs of the BTS.

Why you should stay here?

Guest friendly

No need to pass reception to access elevators (reception level 2, entry ground floor)

Delicious made to order breakfasts (breakfast for 2 included in all room rates, regardless)

Brilliant location

Rooms are all suites

Minibar is complimentary and replenished daily (yes you read that correct)

Free wifi throughout, super strong and fast

Why shouldn't you stay here?

Service levels are mixed and not as consistent as other similar options in the area

Would I return? Yes.

Wotif.com appears to offer the best rates. Currently it is 5586 baht a night on Wotif.com which includes an upgrade to a higher category suite.

Enjoy the photos!

post-78820-0-83805500-1331632954.jpgpost-78820-0-44571800-1331633075.jpgpost-78820-0-11824000-1331633093.jpgpost-78820-0-75034300-1331633110.jpgpost-78820-0-91022900-1331633152.jpg

Looks great & top notch rooms but in general I like to pay 2000/3000 baht per night for my rooms when I am in Bangkok for a few days.

Thanks for showing us this hotel & I do like to see members pics of hotels from Thailand. :Wassup1:

:001_Thank_You5:

Stayed ther last year. Got it for less than 3000 on Jetsetter. Loved everything about it other than the location. wj

JS hasnt had a bkk hotel on sale for a while now

JS hasnt had a bkk hotel on sale for a while now

Yup. Usually they cycle in the Banyan Tree, Anatara, the Met, the Conrad, and Lebua. Not lately. wj