Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

swiss food soi diamond

Pattayasanctum

HI M8s !!!!!!!!! i am looking for some information about swiss food king suite looks good 1000 baths closed WS !

but sometimes we have hiden things ,cause this i am asking your advice !!!!!!

thanks

http://www.swissfood.net/HotelSuiteMini.htm

Stayed there about 5 years ago . Great service . Awesome location big rooms

Not sure if its.changed

Don't know the place - but the food sure looks nice on their site.

Will drop by the restaurant on my next trip :GoldenSmile1:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Will check that out next time myself.... Did you ever visit Brunos owned by the Swiss... At Thappraya Rd , my favourite.. Check that out.. Here the link... http://www.brunos-pattaya.com/

Will check that out next time myself.... Did you ever visit Brunos owned by the Swiss... At Thappraya Rd , my favourite.. Check that out.. Here the link... http://www.brunos-pattaya.com/

Not been there, but just added to my todo list for may - thanks

Not been there, but just added to my todo list for may - thanks

Yeah you should... Probably the best in Pattaya, Did you see the link and the menu?..Mind you they are not cheap but first class..

Yeah you should... Probably the best in Pattaya, Did you see the link and the menu?..Mind you they are not cheap but first class..

The food looks great and the price is ok.

Location is a bit off as I stay at VT6.

Usually go to Pascal, but a second choice would be good.

• 2 months later...

Just an update for anybody wondering...I just got back from patts and stayed in the rooftop Garden Suite at this fine establishment....grat staff great room...very clean and very worth the price if you want to be right in the middle of the action....close enough to take a short time from any place on Walking Street and have time to go back for more :D

Here's some pics of the suite.

DSC_0018_01.JPG

DSC_0016_01.JPG

DSC_0019_01.JPG

DSC_0020_01.JPG

DSC_0017_01.JPG

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

• 7 months later...

thanks for your pictures IndianaDan, it helps me a lot to decide in which hotel i was going to rent a room (i wanted a jacuzzi).

i will be there in a bit more than two weeks, i will post my report after.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

can someone  able to tell what the  level of the noise from the street in the room

thx

very quiet in the daytime , so if your out all night and sleep all day it wont be a problem :D 

nightime was a bit of music noise but not terrible 

it seems a great place! Good choice booking it all my nights in March!!! :GoldenSmile1:

when are you coming in March? i have book the room for an extra few days in march (from the 8 to the 11).

you will love the room, i had a great fun yesterday with Lisa and Jum from living dolls showcase (amazing girls), and they loved the jacuzzi

Ah, so YOU are in that room now, lol ! Anyway, thank you for your reply and the confirmation. Enjoy your stay !

* HOTROD * (JamesEB) *@ The Lewis Grand Hotel"Where Luxury is affordable"!@ www.LewisGrand.comAngeles City, Philippineslgh_logo.jpghttp://lewisgrand.com/photos/ 

i will and trust me you will too

the location is great, you have candy shop at 30 meters and an after party (with techno and psytrance music) at 10 meters, perfect place to pick some freelance.

Cool... Sounds good ! And hey, maybe will see you there ! Ok, je te souhaitant un bon nombre d'amusement !

Bonne chance et meilleurs souhaits !

James

* HOTROD * (JamesEB) *@ The Lewis Grand Hotel"Where Luxury is affordable"!@ www.LewisGrand.comAngeles City, Philippineslgh_logo.jpghttp://lewisgrand.com/photos/ 

i have sent email to swiss food i just wait for reply :)

when are you coming in March? i have book the room for an extra few days in march (from the 8 to the 11).

you will love the room, i had a great fun yesterday with Lisa and Jum from living dolls showcase (amazing girls), and they loved the jacuzzi

I will arrive on the 20 and leave on the 27 or 28. Please free the room before then :Bow:  hehe

But you can leave Lisa and Jum in the jacuzzi though :GoldenSmile1:

if you barfine and pay them until you arrived, they might wait for you in the jacuzzi.

i will be gone for more than a week, when you arrive, i wish you have a lot fun there.

i have been asked through PM if the jacuzzi was hygienic,

when i left the room the jacuzzi as been made empty, then have been cleaned (also the filters).

the boss told me, they do that between each client and also a few times a month if you rent the room for a long period.

i have been asked through PM if the jacuzzi was hygienic,

when i left the room the jacuzzi as been made empty, then have been cleaned (also the filters).

the boss told me, they do that between each client and also a few times a month if you rent the room for a long period.

how much did u pay for that jacuzzi room ? 

Archived