IGNORED

Parking

MJSpattaya

I plan to hire a car to travel around and was wondering if this parking was still there and if it a good area to park

Being new to the area , been looking on mapjack to see an wonder if there is more up todate information

thanks

Photo to not attach from map jack , parking is next to wild west boys place

Is there any particular reason why you are renting a car?

Parking is a nightmare and the traffic is even worse... I'd get a bike if I were you.

I often hire a car to do some tripping around, once out of Pattaya its pretty good, in the city you need to be on guard, for parking my friend had a spot so I was lucky, otherwise it would have been a nightmare or at least a long walk from parking to hotel. If you decide to hire a car make sure the hire co is reputable and has real insurance. oh, a GPS is most helpful.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Not a good idea, better with a bike

Agree with 7-Eleven parking and traffic is hopeless in Pattaya, you are better of with a bike, and just put a thai girl on the back seat, that will be a good substitute for a Gps, the usualy know all the streets:-)

Nok Ka Wao