IGNORED

Why are the girls so clean but the streets are so...Dirty

Danielvp

why????????????

you should see the road sides in deserted areas......the local dump!

for country so proud to dump what ever where ever

it makes no sense

but

tis thailand so get used it.

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Keep in mind that it's a semi-tropical country with a monsoon season. Things fall apart here faster due to nature.

Plus, the growth has been tremendous and logistics are very hard to maintain everything and scale up infrastructure. You would not recognize the town if you saw pics from 10 years ago. And 20 years ago, there were still rice patties around Sukhumvit Rd!

If you want to see a filthy country, check out India and you will find Thailand incredibly clean, save for some rural areas that do not have proper trash disposals so they have dumping grounds outside the city.

Depends where you are also. My town the bin men come EVERY day - try getting the local council back home to do that.

Many of the more prosperous towns are quite sterile in there look. Klang is a good example, its like Milton Keynes.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Compared to a lot of places in the main Thailand is pretty clean As has been said India is a mess Sri Lanka a pig sty the list goes on.

Where I am from ( seaside ) the Dog Shit and Food Wrappers plus god knows what else are far worse that Pats

Why are the Women clean ? You asked Thai Birds take a pride in themselves unlike the Fat Slags at Home plus the amount of Jizz they getting sprayed with on a daily basis they have no choice but to wash many times a day

you should see the road sides in deserted areas......the local dump!

for country so proud to dump what ever where ever

it makes no sense

but

tis thailand so get used it.

I was not complaining buddy