IGNORED

Wednesday 7th March 2012

Cerberus

Tomorrow is Makabucha Day. We will be open as usual but from 1pm till 6pm, there will be no alcohol in the bar. Last bookings In-house will be 6pm when the club closes. All out-calls booked prior to 6pm will be honoured along with all over-night bookings.

Please call 087 149 1996 for any clarification required, or email; [email protected]

Edited by Cerberus

Whats the go mate are you closed for stocktake or renovations or something? Or not opening again? I'm back in to Thailand on 24th of this month and was considering getting the VIP bus to pick me up at the airport.

I hope this is a temporary closure.

Cheers

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

Whats the go mate are you closed for stocktake or renovations or something?

LOL

Do you never look at your calendar ?

Tomorrow is Makabucha Day, the most important religious day !

Probably no alcohol from tonight midnight to tomorrow midnight

BANGKOK: -- The Public Health Ministry will get tough on any violation of the alcohol ban on the religious holiday of Makabucha Day this Wednesday.

Violators of the ban will face a 6 month-jail term and or a fine of up to 10,000 baht. Public Health Minister, Wittaya Buranasiri, says the authorities will get tough on the ban of alcohol sales on Makabucha Day tomorrow.

All venues are prohibited from wholesale or retail distribution and sales of alcohol on the religious holiday.

Only hotels are exempt from the prohibition.

The Public Health Ministry has issued orders for all the 77 provincial public health offices nationwide to help enforce the ban. The ban will start at midnight tonight and will last until the midnight hour of Wednesday.

Public Health Ministry officials will also conduct random checks to ensure that entertainment venues abide by the law. Violators of the ban could face a fine of up to 10,000 baht and or a maximum of 6 months in jail.

DON'T LAND TILL THE 15 SO NO PROB FOR ME :GoldenSmile1:

softlad

Phew thank fuck for that! Yeah prob should lookmat a calendar sometimes. How embarrassment! Only date I'm focused on at the moment is 24th when I come to paradise.

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

Makha Bucha Day

the Buddhist holiday of Sangha Day is called Makha Bucha Day in Thailand. It is observed in Thailand on the full moon of the third lunar month, which is usually the end of February or early March. In most other parts of Asia, Buddhist observe Sangha Day about a month later.

Sangha Day commemorates a day when 1,250 monks, all from different places and on their on initiative, spontaneously came to pay homage to the historical Buddha.

In Pali, Makha is the name of the third lunar month, and Bucha means "to venerate." On this day, Thai Buddhists gather at sunset in their local temples to participate in candlelight processions calledWian Tian. Ceremonies express appreciation for the order of monks founded by the Buddha and for the Three Jewels -- the Buddha, the Dharma, the Sangha.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Same day Apple are expected to unveil the iPad 3. And Steve Jobs was apparently a Bhuddist. :WinkGrin1: