IGNORED

Cucumber Inn

manila57

Any reports on this inn on Pattaya Tai , Soi 24 about 500 metres back from Walking Street as far as I know ? Reviews on Agoda seem alright but other than that I know little

Cucumber Inn.

With a name like that, you'd reckon it'd be girl friendly.

It is, as far as I know.

• 1 year later...

Even though this thread is old I'll post this here for future reference.

Their website states that joiner fee is 200 baht per person.

I stayed there in July.They do charge a small joiner fee.But that inconvenience is outweighed by the quality of the rooms which for the price I doubt could be beat.There is a side door manned at night by a security guard so you come back at night through that.Really nice place with a cute little restaurant downstairs.The pics on their website are exactly what the rooms look like.Away from the beach so a more local vibe.A straight 10 minute walk down to Walking Street,passing no irritating Indian tailors which was a big plus for me.

Same owners as Rabbit Resort out at Dongtan Beach Jomthien.

Great location opposite the busy market and within easy walking distance to WS.

Price is right too, but as already mentioned they seems to be quite strict  about guests having to pay a joiners fee!

One guy who checked in alone and was visiting Pattaya to see his girlfriend, was very annoyed that he had to pay a joiners fee every day he brought her to his room!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Archived