IGNORED

Which hotel is this?

footopic

Hi mates,

I was looking at my pics that I have taken during my visit. Then I saw an interesting one which seems to be an hotel but I can not remember which hotel is this? Due to it's unique shape and interesting construction I have thought that you might help me in remembering this hotel.

It seems pretty funny and if you remember the hotel can you tell me if it is girl-friendly and has nice service?

Here it is;

hotel.jpg

It is definitely girl friendly but I believe they charge a joiner fee, it wouldn't surprise me as it even has turnstiles to the pool. I never stayed there but walked past it many times from Sabai Lodge on may way to Walking Street. Family orientated and not the place I would stay at in Pattaya.....Vegas maybe.

Edited by SLEUTH

They have, or used to have a foam party in the pool, and the beach road entrance does have a turn style. Been there a few times to eat and meet people. They seem to attract lots of group tours. Thai, Chinese etc. You will have to pay joiner fees.

It is definitely girl friendly but I believe they charge a joiner fee,

Joiner fee : so that's what we call NOT girl friendly :hello09:

Joiner fee : so that's what we call NOT girl friendly :hello09:

:unsure: I'll take that as the general consensus,

I was only advising the op that he could take a B/F back if he was so intent on staying there, I did suggest to him that I wouldnt stay there. Before my first trip to Bangkok in 1999 I was reading on the limited internet available that most hotels are Girl Friendly but charge a fee and it has stuck...maybe I should change it to girl reluctantly accepted for a fee :LOL2: