IGNORED

Anyone do any P90X or Insanity, prior to going to LOS?

r2eady

I will head to Thailand in late September, but before going, I plan to do some intense training beginning with the 90-day cycle of P90X, followed by the 60-Day cycle of Insanity. Although I've never yet been to LOS, I'd imagine they'd be turned on by an attractive male body... I know you can get laid regardless of how you look, but these women are human... I'm sure they have hormones, too.. :D

What do you guys think?

--

"The elevator to success is out-of-order—you will need to labor up the stairs." -- MJ DeMarco

I have done 90x...atleast started it. Its tough to physically punish yourself. Thats why I go to a crossfit gym and have someone else make me push myself. Im planning on being tip top for my trip in May.

I have no idea what a P90X is, or insanity. To be honest, I thought that this post was about someone looking for some exotic drugs and I was planning to advise them not do do that :GoldenSmile1:

So, I do not know P90X, insanity, or even the gym. I am still a handsome pumpui in pattaya.

It's a good idea to be in good shape before a trip to Pattaya. You will get laid whether you have a fit body or not, but the sex will be better, ie you won't get all sweaty and out of breath after 5 minutes.

They prefer you P90 your wallet not your bod. Put your wallet into a tip top shape so you can impress them with the bulge!

They prefer you P90 your wallet not your bod. Put your wallet into a tip top shape so you can impress them with the bulge!

Im defo going to be a 2 week millionaire, but it doesnt hurt to be in shape either. Like the other BM said if not for the looks do it for performance.

Never heard of them either, but it helps if you are as fit as you can be before you go.......helps you drink and party like a MOFO when others are fading by the wayside ! By the way....I also take vitamins whilst I am there as well

I get the feeling that if the girls find you attractive, your wallet may not need to bulge quite as much, as they could actually enjoy being with you. I know I've not yet gone to Pattaya, but I am great with women! So far, I've been several places outside the USA and one global similarity I see is a woman's personality. Granted, no two people are ever exactly the same, but if you're great with picking up, establishing, and maintaining great relationships with women in the USA (one of the toughest places for dating 10+/10 women), then you often will find success in other countries. The only barrier that seems to get in the way of that is the language thing. However, I also notice that while in a foreign land, women are flattered by you making an honest attempt at trying to speak their language.. Kinda like how we get excited when one tries to speak ours, and they have that sexy accent. I think to them, WE'd have that sexy accent. So coupled with my sexy accent will be my sexy body. ^_^

--

"The elevator to success is out-of-order—you will need to labor up the stairs." -- MJ DeMarco

I get the feeling that if the girls find you attractive, your wallet may not need to bulge quite as much, as they could actually enjoy being with you. I know I've not yet gone to Pattaya, but I am great with women! So far, I've been several places outside the USA and one global similarity I see is a woman's personality. Granted, no two people are ever exactly the same, but if you're great with picking up, establishing, and maintaining great relationships with women in the USA (one of the toughest places for dating 10+/10 women), then you often will find success in other countries. The only barrier that seems to get in the way of that is the language thing. However, I also notice that while in a foreign land, women are flattered by you making an honest attempt at trying to speak their language.. Kinda like how we get excited when one tries to speak ours, and they have that sexy accent. I think to them, WE'd have that sexy accent. So coupled with my sexy accent will be my sexy body. ^_^

I do not think that you are comparing like for like.

I have no experience with US women, let alone 10+ US women!!!

BUT, these girls that we are talking about in Pattaya are hardcore sex workers who do this thing for a living, many times a day. I am sure that after spending 4 years working in Soi 6, a girl gets hardened up. There is only so much sausage a girls can take before it becomes the norm.

If you were after normal thai girls, then I am sure that being a P90X kinda guy will help. Sex workers are pros, they may enjoy what they do from time to time, but there are only so many nymphomaniacs in the world and I am sure that many are faking it.

Profession Sex Workers in Thailand ===are not equivalent to=== a regular women in the US.

Ok, somebody share with us mere mortals what we are talking about here.

Some girls will appreciate your "sexy body" but you will still find times where you are rejected over an older, uglier, unfit gentleman. Basically the girls are there to make a living and if a girl goes with you without expecting money, she maybe after marriage or hoping you will pay later sponsor her. As for enjoying being with you? Don't kid yourself as this is work to these girls. They are very good at convincing you that you are special but that is their job. My advice to you is save the money that you would have spent on the vanity drugs you mentioned and spend it on your holiday as the girls will appreciate your money more than your looks. Everytime I have been there, I have seen the body builder types lose out to fat slobs with money.

Some girls will appreciate your "sexy body" but you will still find times where you are rejected over an older, uglier, unfit gentleman. ...I have seen the body builder types lose out to fat slobs with money.

Lol, well damn. That sucks.. haha, I'd just have to remember to not take it personally and remember that it's a money thing... Otherwise, I'd feel as if my ego had been drop-kicked into a bucket of acid-coated nails.

--

Lol, well damn. That sucks.. haha, I'd just have to remember to not take it personally and remember that it's a money thing... Otherwise, I'd feel as if my ego had been drop-kicked into a bucket of acid-coated nails.

Exactly mate, never take shit personally there. It is Adult Disneyland

I will head to Thailand in late September, but before going, I plan to do some intense training beginning with the 90-day cycle of P90X, followed by the 60-Day cycle of Insanity. Although I've never yet been to LOS, I'd imagine they'd be turned on by an attractive male body... I know you can get laid regardless of how you look, but these women are human... I'm sure they have hormones, too.. :D

What do you guys think?

Are you asking if you'll get tone and developed an attractive male body? Or are you asking if that'll make a difference in your experience in Thailand?

Im defo going to be a 2 week millionaire, but it doesnt hurt to be in shape either. Like the other BM said if not for the looks do it for performance.

Given your comment, I am going to guess that you've never been to LOS?

Ok, somebody share with us mere mortals what we are talking about here.

P90X and the other thing are dvd do-at-home exercise programs. Most people who buy them, quit after a few times, since you have to push yourself to consistently exercise at home vs say taking a fitness class at a gym

r2eady, since you mentioned that it will be your first time in Pattaya, I believe you will have an eye opening experience no matter fit or not fit, rich or poor! Keep an open mind and a mongering heart and you will not be disappointed. I have been living in LOS for 15 years going on 16. I also grew up in NYC and had no problem picking up US chicks. However, in Pattaya or BKK, the "game" is played differently. Pattaya is very straightforward: money is king and the primary driver. Good looks and physique are a far secondary selling points to these girls. If your aim is to P4P without the hassles of a pick-up game, then Pattaya or Soi Cowboy and Nana of BKK are the places! Find someone you feel is attractive and acceptable to you, and pretty much "show-me-the-money" game will ensue. Not too much else.

If you want to display your "pick-up" game with the Thai girls, then I would recommend places in Bangkok such as pubs and clubs alongside the RCA Avenue where ordinary young Thai people party. And by ordinary I meant "wasps" of the American term! If your game is as good as you claim, then pretty often you can score freebies. Same game as in US. But then, I think the reason that you come to LOS is to enjoy a taste of the GFE but in a P4P setting and not to hone your western pick-up skills with Asian women. So no fret about the physique nor the perfume nor the good threads....Keep your heart hungry and mongering and your wallet brimming with baht, and you will soon part the sea and find the promise land!

I have done "insanity" for about 16 months now...yes, that long...luv it...but for many reasons...I work in Afghanistan and want to remain in very good shape...here is an idea..do it because you want to...personally, I did not get into P90X...I wanted pure cardio...and insanity is that..if you do it say 80% strictly...you will loose big lbs....

I have been to Patts 12 times...I agree the $$$ is king...but I will say this, they are still women and some (not all) still have feelings and when they see a guy in good shape...that speaks to all...in an international language..it is your "game" in Pattaya...take it to them....go for it..and remember..."dig deeper!"...

I agree the $$$ is king...but I will say this, they are still women and some (not all) still have feelings and when they see a guy in good shape...that speaks to all...

That is a broad statement. I have also heard a couple of girls call the body builder types "gorilla" or "gay" too. fact is there will be girls there that will appreciate a good physique but they will near always choose the man with more cash.

If you enjoy body building for the health benefits, great idea but if you are purely doing it for vanity, hoping that girls will suddenly drop their pants because you work out then I think your self esteem issues are of concern and you should maybe seek help.

• 2 weeks later...

Given your comment, I am going to guess that you've never been to LOS?

No but I have mongered in Singapore, hongkong, Dubai, Greece, Mexico the US and in all those places it helps to be fit.

This topic is such about personal choice. Yes, if you are staying fit for vanity reasons or to impress girls, then that is shallow and there are more problems than your gym bill. Personally, I am 46 yoa and stay in very good cardiovascular shape because it is a personal choice for mental and physical health reasons. I was doing it way before I every stepped foot in wonderful Thailand. It is a natural product of the human race that women would find this attractive. But again, my health is #1 (we only have one life).

Yes, the girls are after the $$$. After 12 times in LOS I know this fact. But, have we not all seen some girls dance all around a 350lb. fat slob as they laugh between each other of how much money this guy is throwing at them. Again, personal choice, I could not look like this and have a good time with the ladies.

Again, this is human nature...I am fortunate that at 46 I still get some throw it my way for free in LOS. With that, I always will insist on giving them a good "tip". I guess being fit also helps being a gentleman. I hope I never loose either. d69

This topic is such about personal choice. Yes, if you are staying fit for vanity reasons or to impress girls, then that is shallow and there are more problems than your gym bill. Personally, I am 46 yoa and stay in very good cardiovascular shape because it is a personal choice for mental and physical health reasons. I was doing it way before I every stepped foot in wonderful Thailand. It is a natural product of the human race that women would find this attractive. But again, my health is #1 (we only have one life).

Yes, the girls are after the $$$. After 12 times in LOS I know this fact. But, have we not all seen some girls dance all around a 350lb. fat slob as they laugh between each other of how much money this guy is throwing at them. Again, personal choice, I could not look like this and have a good time with the ladies.

Of course, we have only a certain limit on our appearance. The mind controls the attitude and personality and that is as important. Call it a holistic approach. I knew a portly gentleman that always did well because the girls all said (and it was true)...he had "good heart"...

Again, this is human nature...I am fortunate that at 46 I still get some throw it my way for free in LOS. With that, I always will insist on giving them a good "tip". I guess being fit also helps being a gentleman. I hope I never loose either. d69

Of course, we have only a certain limit on our appearance. The mind controls the attitude and personality and that is as important. Call it a holistic approach. I knew a portly gentleman that always did well because the girls all said (and it was true)...he had "good heart"...

Well said mate. I would always deter guys from only doing body building for vanity but would encourage for health reasons.

Archived