Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need A Good Doctor

player

I'm in Pattaya.

- i have problem with Insomnia (It's 5:33am)

- i have not had a good time in the sack since the beginning of December. (Had a basic medical checkup, no problem found, testosterone check done, found low- 3.92 out of a range of 2.8~ 8.00- and the doctor said it was 'probably mental!!) Bollocks.

- Been drinking too much alcohol, told to stop, find myself slipping back into it...

I want a REALLY GOOD DOCTOR. I want a guy who can say " This is exactly why you're having these problems, and this is EXACTLY what you need to do about them" And I want him to be right on about this.

I don't think I have to go to North America to get a good doctor, I think I can get what I need here in S.E. Asia.

What I am requesting from you guys is RECOMMENDATIONS, not personal opinions.

Like I said, I'm in Pattaya, I can go to Singapore, I can go anywhere, preferably in S.E. Asia.... I just want a doctor who is the best in the region.

I don't care if it's private practice or in a hospital.

Please help me if you can; I am sick and not of not being able to shag, sleep or drink.

I am miserable! Help!

Go the Pattaya International Hospital http://www.pih-inter.com/ for a complete check up. Most of the doctors there studied in USA or Europe.

You can drop in and make a appointment for the following day in most cases. Its unbeliavable cheap. Tell them of your concerns and have them run blood, urine and stool samples to check u out.

Edited by SlickMonkey

I think you may be looking for Dr. Olivier HERE

olivier.JPG

Agreed with Slickmonkey...I Prefer go to Hospital because they have all the equipment to check you out... Rather than go to the local, cos the time will be slower and he will send you to Hospital anyway for check ups...

Edited by jocky king

Go the Pattaya International Hospital http://www.pih-inter.com/ for a complete check up. Most of the doctors there studied in USA or Europe.

You can drop in and make a appointment for the following day in most cases. Its unbeliavable cheap. Tell them of your concerns and have them run blood, urine and stool samples to check u out.

Thanks. Will do. Very Grateful for your advice!