Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best area in chang mai for p4p

One hung low

top end of loi kroh road ! Some info and pics on my TR to CM see link below!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

top end of loi kroh road ! Some info and pics on my TR to CM see link below!

Good TR & pics. Will definitely benefit my trip to CM in 2 weeks time for Songkran. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Is Loi Kroh the only area in CM with some action? That would be very disappointing. Can anybody else give input, please? It helps with where to book hotel.

• 4 weeks later...

Is Loi Kroh the only area in CM with some action? That would be very disappointing. Can anybody else give input, please? It helps with where to book hotel.

Main area for TURIST is, as correctly stated, the Loi Kroh Road, that is basicly where the majority of Girlie Bars are located.

There are only THREE agogo in Chiang Mai (Spot Light - Thanon Chayapoom, not far from Tha Phae Gate, Foxy Lady - behind the Night Bazaar main building and Star XXX in a soi off Loi Kroh Road just opposit the Beer Bars Complex).

The Soapy situation is not that better, as we have again only 3 of that establishments: most popular among Tuorist is the SAYURI Complex in a soi off the main road leading to the Railway Station, PANDORA same road a little bit further and the one located in the basament of Puchame hotel on Canal Road.

It is a little bit better with massage Parlours (with Happy Ending) there are many and with all range of comfort both in facilities and girls beauty.

Then there are many small Brothels and Gentlemen Clubs mainly cattering to Thai men and (nowdays) to Foreign Residents (that can find them, or that go there with Thai Friends or Business Associates).

The general rule in Thailand is DISCRETION, this is why it is not so easy find the places were Locals go; also because in many cases they are NOT happy at all to share they places with Farangs.

Last but not least, the KARAOKES, this places too are cattering mainly to Thai or at least Asians customers but most of them are happy also with Foreigners. You will find the best looking girls in these places, but they are the most expensive ones as well.

Another category of places mainly for locals are the so called CAFEs. Also in here the girls are among the most beautiful in the P4P scene. The girls pretend to be SINGERS and to approach them you have to send them garlands (nowdays of plastic flowers), after finishing her song she will join you at your table and the usual mongering procedures can start. Being used to Thai Wealthy men their aspectation (in terms of money) will be quite high and it will be not rare a refusal to go out with farangs... I can elaborate on this, but more or less this is it.

Of course there are FLs that you can find in some Discoteques, Disco Pubs and along the moat both side of Tha Phae Gate (Moon Mounag and Chayapoom Roads).

A special mention as to be given to SPICY that is a sort of Disco-Pub, actually the only place that stays open untill 4 or 5 a.m. with Jack Van Bar (an open space bar, some time open until 7.00 or 8.00 a.m. + the 3 or 4 girlies bar behind it) and Lucky Club a sort of small Disco also open until 7.00 / 8.00 a.m. The upstairs open air Thai restaurant can stay open until 11.00 a.m. (opening hour about midnight / 2.00 a.m.). Be very carefull in Lucky Club because it is frequented also by Katoeys (as is also the second half of Chayapoom Road).

• 1 year later...

very good information from PAIZURI33369,i had experience in CM-loi khro road is better for hotels &P4P,but noway comparable to bkk,patts,phuket.i advise to keep away from KARAOKE inspite of beautiful girls,drinks&LDs are overpriced,u ll be forced to pay room rent for  ur sitting there.FLs&MPs are better.

soapies are OK. went to sayuri ...not too bad a joing. you can have a massage..soapy massage o rgo itno KTV. I did regualr massage..I think it was about 250 baht...offered extras but was not interested [don't like fat chicks]...a few days later went to the soapie den. good idea to linger a while, had a nice girl form the 2000 section (also have 2500). very business like but excellent service 

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Archived