IGNORED

Gyms in Pattaya and Pools in July?

r2looking

Planning on going in July. I'm looking at several hotels with Gyms so I can sort of keep up with my work out schedule. I'm thinking of The LK Metropole, however I am somewhat interested in Tim's Boutique hotel only they don't have a gym. Does anyone know if there are any Gyms with weights close o Tim's? Having never been to Thailand before I am also wondering if July is a bad month for using the swimming pool at the hotel due to the so called rainy season? I do like my pools and hanging around.

Planning on going in July. I'm looking at several hotels with gyms so I can sort of keep up with my work out schedule. I'm thinking of The LK Metropole, however I am somewhat interested in Tim's Boutique Hotel only they don't have a gym. Does anyone know if there are any gyms with weights close o Tim's? Having never been to Thailand before I am also wondering if July is a bad month for using the swimming pool at the hotel due to the so called rainy season? I do like my pools and hanging around.

California WOW gym is close to Tim's. It's located in the Avenue Mall at Second Rd. and Soi 13. I've used it on my last 3 trips.

California WOW gym is close to Tim's. It's located in the Avenue Mall at Second Rd. and Soi 13. I've used it on my last 3 trips.

I had a look at California wow before but never used it.

How much does it cost per session?

Cheers.

Cheers.

The cost depe

Cheers.

The cost depends on your negotiating skills. I was charged 4280 for two months. I do like the gym, and the equipment is good.

The cost depe

The cost depends on your negotiating skills. I was charged 4280 for two months. I do like the gym, and the equipment is good.

I was frustrated they wouldnt let me pay for each session or for a monthly membership.

I only wanted a few sessions so it wouldnt be so hard to get back into things when I got home!

Cheers for the info.

I was frustrated they wouldnt let me pay for each session or for a monthly membership.

I only wanted a few sessions so it wouldnt be so hard to get back into things when I got home!

Cheers for the info.

You might want to try Tony's off Walking Street for a daily rate.

Seems pricy. I only pay £36 (approx. 3400B) per month in England for a good local gym.

Cheers for the info.

You might want to try Tony's off Walking Street for a daily rate.

I will try that next time.

Cheers for the info.

Thanks guys, that's helpful. I can't stand the idea of going two weeks without hitting the gym.