IGNORED

Mr. Mac hotel

Murphy

never herd of it, pattaya or bkk where?

Edited by bolton69

never herd of it, pattaya or bkk where?

Your are obviously a newbie then. Mr Macs has been in Pattaya for over 10 years.

I cant give a review as I have never stayed there because I always believed it was mostly 'gay' clientele.

Posted Image

Your are obviously a newbie then. Mr Macs has been in Pattaya for over 10 years.

I cant give a review as I have never stayed there because I always believed it was mostly 'gay' clientele.

So tell us where the Mr Mac hotel is located o wise one :SmartAss:

Jeez....

The powers of Google are infinite. I Googled "Mr Mac hotel pattaya" and the following link popped up.

http://www.mrmachotel.com/

I stayed there for a few hours and what I remember is the good hot shower and the comfortable bed.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

I cant give a review as I have never stayed there because I always believed it was mostly 'gay' clientele.[/quo because i dont know where it is does not make me a newbie, if it is gay as u say thats why smart arse

Edited by bolton69

Mr. Mac's is on Thappraya Rd, just up the hill from Captain's Corner. I stayed there about 5 years ago so my review would be far outdated. The clientele was decidedly not gay, however there are several establishments in the immediate area that cater to the male-to-male crowd.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

• 11 months later...

I have booked into this hotel for when I arrive in two weeks I'll be sure to post back a report , I was warned of the gay area but don't have a clue as I haven't been to Pattaya yet, But all in all they seen to reply to me and are sending a taxi for me at a good price.

I nearly always stay there I was there in Oct 07 Dec 07 and Jan 08 a family run place been there for years...Rooms on the front tend to be a bit noisy with the traffic so ask for one at the back, all of of a decent with walk in showers of a decent size...

Some rooms are being updated they are of a reasonable size and are good value for money, they have room safes some have big ones for laptops etc, the staff are brilliant ask for Tithiwan she is the owners daughter mention Mike and you may get 10% off a bit less if peak season...

There's an eating place just off reception for breakfast didn't rate it all that much and nice place just over the road, there's internet with wifi to some floors free and you can hardwire a laptop in the lobby for a secure connection..

Its value for money and its only a few minutes into town, there is a cut through to Walking Street and I can wobble back in 10 minutes or so from the bottom end...The 10 Bht bus passes the front door so easy access to both Jonty the town centre and Walking Street...

Sorry no piccies hope this helps...

You bet thanks for the info , sounds like it will do. Not sure if it will last as a long stay but we'll have to see! cheers

Mr Mac hotel was looking pretty shabby earlier this year. I had a buddy staying there and the rooms need some money spending on them. Also if you are staying in a room at the front expect noise from the road. So many hotels in Pattaya would be better with some double glazing to let the occupant get a good night/days sleep.