IGNORED

unless I can be convinced otherwise Baywalk Residence it is

tobeornottobe

I have pretty much decided to say in Baywalk residence because I want to stay close to Walking Street and I haven't really heard anything bad about it, Galaxy Suites was also considered but I may need a day or 2 to unwind during my stay and this place seems it would be hard to get there, so unless anyone can recommend a better place Baywalk it is

Id stick with Baywalk. The hotel is a good standard and is close to Walking Street and also the fast food joints (KFC, McDonalds and Burger King) which comes in handy the following morning for hangover food.

Sandy Spring in Soi 13. Not much further and cheaper with membership card. 1600baht with seaviews....

Baywalk looks nice, and yes close to WS

If you want older style/homely and lower price in very central location. LEK hotel (Pool view room in pool building) but not new style like BW.