Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Learn Thai- School recommended by Hole

Hole

Guys I was at Thai school today and the numbers have been down lately, so I thought I would try to help them by promoting them on here.

I have been studying here for about 2 years and I recommend it to anyone, beginners- advanced.

They teach speaking, reading and writing Thai.

The school is part of the Father Ray foundation.

It's on Sukhumvit Rd.

Turn left at Pattaya Klang, heading towards Bangkok its a few hundred metres down the hill on the left, you will see a small sign, North Star library.

I have attached their brochure, you will see some handsome fellas in it.

I hope to see you there, and it is as cheap as chips! 100 baht or less for 1 +1/2 hour lesson.

Love Hole จูบ จูบ

thai Language.pdf

Hi Hole,

Great to hear your doing well. I'll spread the word about the Thai school.

Cheers

Gazman

Hi Hole,

Great to hear your doing well. I'll spread the word about the Thai school.

Cheers

Gazman

Where the fuck you been Gazman?? Glad to hear you back

Jub Jub

Is hwaan still teaching there?

Is hwaan still teaching there?

Yes bro hwaan and Katie are still there.

Thanks for the information Mate

I will be looking that up

• 4 weeks later...

Been there once with a friend who went once a week. I am wondering if the 2 lessons at the same level are the same both days of the week or if there are 2 different lessons? Thanks for the help

Been there once with a friend who went once a week. I am wondering if the 2 lessons at the same level are the same both days of the week or if there are 2 different lessons? Thanks for the help

No they are new lessons all the time. What I mean by that is I simply attended every beginner class until now where I basically go to every intermediate or advanced class I can attend. The teachers will also adjust the lesson according to who attends if they consider it too hard or easy.

are there any private lessons later?

Yes, they will also do private lessons, from memory I think they do these in the afternoons.

How many per class ? as I am very interested

Lately, the numbers are down a little, I attended a writing class this morning with only 2, some have up to 6-8 people.

Hope to see you there.

How do you become a library member.

You just gotta pay 1200 baht(I think) per year.

I think they also want a passport photo, your then entitled to borrow books(Thai and English), DVD's, and use the free internet at the library.

You can then pay 1000baht for 12 lessons, (about 80 baht for 1+1/2 hour lesson)

You just gotta pay 1200 baht(I think) per year.

I think they also want a passport photo, your then entitled to borrow books(Thai and English), DVD's, and use the free internet at the library.

You can then pay 1000baht for 12 lessons, (about 80 baht for 1+1/2 hour lesson)

Thanks for that, I will definitely go along next month and in July.

I have previously gone to Pro Language in Pattaya Klang and that cost 7000Bht for 20 hours.

Do they do the ED Visa's from there or would it be possible for them to do the paper work so i can go to Loas to get a 1 year ED visa and attend their school?

Cheers Hole

do you have to learn to read and write ???

i tried that a few years ago and basically i am not that smart and could not grasp it;

i have a friend who can speak very good thai but could not read or write 1 letter ,just taught himself from coming to pattaya for 20 years -thats what i would like, is this class for me ???

Do they do the ED Visa's from there or would it be possible for them to do the paper work so i can go to Loas to get a 1 year ED visa and attend their school?

Cheers Hole

I believe that they are not accredited to assist with ED visa's.

do you have to learn to read and write ???

i tried that a few years ago and basically i am not that smart and could not grasp it;

i have a friend who can speak very good thai but could not read or write 1 letter ,just taught himself from coming to pattaya for 20 years -thats what i would like, is this class for me ???

Nearly everyone you meet here who can speak Thai cannot read or write.

If you want to be able to speak anything from basic greetings to conversation I would suggest trying this school.

Nearly everyone you meet here who can speak Thai cannot read or write.

If you want to be able to speak anything from basic greetings to conversation I would suggest trying this school.

Do you go to the school at any regular time during the week.

Just wondering if it were possible to bump into you up there so you could show me around.

I am basically trying to go every morning for the next few months, if you want to head down let me know, I'm happy to introduce you down there.

I am basically trying to go every morning for the next few months, if you want to head down let me know, I'm happy to introduce you down there.

I have 2 problems with learning Thai (3 if you count being bone idle).

The first is the Thai alphabet (looks impossible to me) and the second is not being able to remember anything I haven't written down. :Think1:

The 3rd reason might be the biggest problem of all though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. I will plan to be be ther at 1000 on Fri 20 April and do the 1030 and 1PM classes.

Thanks for that. I will plan to be be ther at 1000 on Fri 20 April and do the 1030 and 1PM classes.

cool bro see you then

I have 2 problems with learning Thai (3 if you count being bone idle).

The first is the Thai alphabet (looks impossible to me) and the second is not being able to remember anything I haven't written down. :Think1:

The 3rd reason might be the biggest problem of all though. :rolleyes:

'bone idle'? I have seen far too many pics of you lately! and in all of them your bone doesn't look too idle........

The Alphabet looks hard but after a few months of study you just relate each symbol to one of ours: eg ย is y, า is a vowel 'ah' so together ยา ='yah' which means 'drug', you will see this outside of every pharmacy now, and I hope you think of Hole.

And yes, I recommend taking an exercise book and writing every word you learn and then practice it when you can.

At our age I believe 10 words go into our head and 9 go out the other ear, se we have to keep studying to remember these words, then go and practice on the bar girls. For example, ask her if she has pubic hair, it will make her laugh as it's considered quite rude.