IGNORED

Bangkok Motorbike Festival

missedherB

Did anyone happen to go to this year’s motorbike show at Central World in Bangkok? This is my second time and if you like motor bikes it is really worth a look. Here are some photos.

IMG_6756.JPG

IMG_6766.JPG

IMG_6801.JPG

IMG_6802.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

IMG_6851.JPG

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6935.JPG

IMG_7127a.jpg

Edited by missedherB

Hi MissedHer !!

Thank you for the Great Photos !!...I love Motorcycles and Girls !!...Do you have more pictures ? !!

Thanks !!

MC-Calm

Here’s some more…..if it’s got two wheels or tits, at some stage it’s going to give you a bit of grief….but what else would you spend your money on?

1.JPG

1a.JPG

2.JPG

2a.JPG

3.JPG

3a.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

9a.JPG

wow !! mate some great pics would so loved to ave been in BKK for this ....the TG with the pink scarf is of the effing scale mate gorgeous ...maak maak

thanks for sharing

Hey cuteincords1,

yes, she is a real stunner, all the models were nice but she was the best by far....it really is a great bike show, easy to get to on the sky train, I looked around for two days, heaps to see, may see you there next year for the 5th one? :Chokdee::Photo1:

Thanks mate, awesome pics! One day I dream travelling Thailand on a bike... Did anyone do this? The roads are a bitdangerous for sure but you only live once. My major concern wold be the heat when wearing proper bike gear.

Edited by tumlow

Thanks mate, awesome pics! One day I dream travelling Thailand on a bike... Did anyone do this? The roads are a bitdangerous for sure but you only live once. My major concern wold be the heat when wearing proper bike gear.

Tons of people have done it, including me.

Roads are more dangerous than the West, but much, much, much better than other developing countries. In fact, in vast majority of places, they are so good they are too boring.

The "good riding" in Thailand is around Mae Hong Son region. But honestly, there are tons of much nicer and more interesting places to ride. In other words, it's not worth coming to Thailand to ride, but if you are already here you might as well as you will still enjoy it.

If you have any specific questions, ask away...

Hey Tumlow, thanks mate, this is the second time I have been to this bike show in BKK and again I was not disappointed, there were heaps of guys taking pictures of the models so if you do go to next year’s show take your camera….. :Photo1:

It can be dangerous riding a motorbike anywhere in the world and Thailand is no exception. I have done a lot of driving (car) around Thailand and found some of the roads are as good if not better than in Australia. If you do get to ride a motorbike over there, one road I love is from Kanchanaburi to Erawan falls, if you hit it early (6-7am) there is no traffic, it would be great on a big bike and north of Erawan falls the road is like a race track all the way up to the power station, great road surface and fantastic bends.

As far as the heat is concerned, you just can’t get away from it, and if it’s not hot then it’s raining…..hahahaha…….but you will need to cover up as anything can happen on the roads in Thailand and just when you are settled in to your ride, an elephant comes walking out on you or a motor bike comes at you on the wrong side of the road…..or coming out of a fast lefthand bend you come across a black dog sleeping in a big hole in the middle of the road opposite a bus stop where a lovely Thai lady with a beautiful smile is waiting that has caught your eye and a big truck overtakes on a blind corner leaving you no room to move just when some sort of bug with 9 legs splatters on your face!!!! :D :D :D .....

Good luck with your trip plans and I wish you well. :Chokdee: