IGNORED

50 posts?

EM89

Why do I need 50 posts to access the "Alternate Lifestyles and fetish" forum? I have zero interest in GGs, Thai or otherwise, and my sole reason for joining this forum was to discuss LBs. It's kind of annoying - just something the admins might want to rethink.

Edited by EM89

Why do I need 50 posts to access the "Alternate Lifestyles and fetish" forum? I have zero interest in GGs, Thai or otherwise, and my sole reason for joining this forum was to discuss LBs. It's kind of annoying - just something the admins might want to rethink.

I've never ventured in there, but I imagine there might be stuff that they don't want any Tom, Dick, Harry or whoever can be bothered to register, just to be able to go straight into.

Yeah it's a confidentiality thing, could be pics of girls/ladyboys etc that if shown to the people in question could get the poster in trouble.

Getting 50 doesn't automatically make you advanced, you will be checked out to see if you can be trusted so make sure you post 50 quality posts to be able to be reviewed.

Just don't post silly posts that are one sentence or one word etc... and you should be fine.

Yeah it's a confidentiality thing, could be pics of girls/ladyboys etc that if shown to the people in question could get the poster in trouble.

Getting 50 doesn't automatically make you advanced, you will be checked out to see if you can be trusted so make sure you post 50 quality posts to be able to be reviewed.

Just don't post silly posts that are one sentence or one word etc... and you should be fine.

It's just kind of . . . meh, having to post about things that I'm not interested in just to qualify to post on things that I am. Oh well, there are worse things I guess.

The advanced member status is not just to protect people from untrusted people it also indicates your interest in the forum, similar to the peer to peer sharing argument that why should guys keep stuff to share on their PC when others just leech from other people and never share content and files.

I have spent many hours creating threads and trip reports so people can get the benefit from my experience and then they post something and I get the benefits from their experience, so it is a win win situation.

I am sure you will be interested in threads about flight sales, taxi prices, reviews of bars, hotel prices, etc etc

There is a shit load of things on here, pretty much on anything to do with Pattaya so it will not take you long to rack up the post count.

The rule of thumb is 50 quality posts in a minumum of 30 days.

You should sign up on the dedicated LB forum, http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/ :)

Play on, player!

I'm pretty sure there is a dedicated LB forum you may wish to join instead, or in addition to this one.

At least, there used to be.

Ah, unique beat me to it.

Edited by cmw

Well, the reason is that whenever I search google for Pattaya LBs there are many results from this website that I'm interested in reading and contributing to. Thanks anyway, I will stick around a bit.

You should sign up on the dedicated LB forum, http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/ :)

Awesome, thanks.

I've never ventured in there, but I imagine there might be stuff that they don't want any Tom, Dick, Harry or whoever can be bothered to register, just to be able to go straight into.

Or EM89 555555 well until 50 plus posts as 50 does not then mean one is elevated as all posts are reviewed prior to advancement

Maybe post EM89 some of your Tales in Trip Reports etc as a lot would read them out of curiosity if nothing else

Then why are you worried about not being able to access it if you're not interested?

I think 50+ posts is very smart solution, since content, posted in that members section, becomes more valuable. Also, google cannot index that

Then why are you worried about not being able to access it if you're not interested?

He said he's not interested in the "normal" stuff like gogos, beer bars etc..... he only wants to go into the alternative section which I think is only accessable to advanced members.