IGNORED

Looking for Accommodation Now

couscous

Hey guys,

Im currently in Pattaya and looking to change my accommodation as im not happy with my current place the date I check out of my current place is on the 24th Feb. What Im looking for is;

Price:

600 - 800 baht per night, but can go a little higher for the right place.

Between 2nd Road and Beach Rd/Walking St and from Central Pattaya Rd to the end of Walking St (I hope this rectangle area makes sense) I don't want to stay on Soi 6, LK Metro and surrounding area is also ok.

Guest House or hotel is fine I do need Wifi and if the room had a couch that would make my day! Im in Thailand until the 9th March but if there is only availability for a few nights that's ok, I don't mind doing some hotel hopping this trip.

Thanking you in advance,

Cous

Take a walk over to LK Metro, and have a look arround.

Lots of places in that price range.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

He said he does not want to stay on LK Metro!!!! Try the Eastiny hotels soi 7-8 around that price range. Ive never really stayed around there sorry i cant help u anymore

He said he does not want to stay on LK Metro!!!! Try the Eastiny Hotels soi 7-8 around that price range. Ive never really stayed around there sorry i cant help u anymore

No, LK Metro is ok, Its Soi 6 Im not so keen on. Was around the area last night and will go check for a loom this afternoon

Have a look at room 4C on the site below, this room is available, pop round anytime and have a look for your self.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Between 2nd Road and Beach Rd/Walking St and from Central Pattaya Rd to the end of Walking St (I hope this rectangle area makes sense) I don't want to stay on Soi 6, LK Metro and surrounding area is also ok.

Hundreds of rooms available in 400 to 800b range on soi 13/1; 13/2; 13/3. Just spend a bit of time looking at the rooms before booking.

Why not soi 6? I'm on soi 6 (The lord nelson hotel) and I only use the back entrance in and out of the hotel on soi 6/1

phnarr phnarr.

where did you opt for cous?

Edited by portfolio

Soi 6 BACK ENTRANCE etc etc though its got fook all to do with helping th thread.........................

Thanks guys, took the advise of heading to LK Metro and surrounding area and am staying at LeKatia. Very nice room exactly what I was looking for 700 Baht a night, friendly staff. However the internet is rubbish and can only get it in the bar, so may look to move on after my 3 night initial booking

Thanks guys, took the advise of heading to LK Metro and surrounding area and am staying at LeKatia. Very nice room exactly what I was looking for 700 Baht a night, friendly staff. However the internet is rubbish and can only get it in the bar, so may look to move on after my 3 night initial booking

i take it you mean le katai on soi lengkee? if so, seems to have gone downhill since change of ownership in october.

plenty around that area though.