Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Park Plaza Bangkok

Scumbag

Last weekend I stayed in the Park Plaza hotel in Bangkok. I got a good price on Agoda and thought I would share the find.

The hotel is located on Sukhumvit Soi 18 so very close to both Nana and Soi Cowboy. It has been open for nine months so is clean and tidy. It is modern and the staff are efficient and friendly.

I paid 2400 Baht for a delux room. The rooms are well fitted out with all the mod cons. I even noticed that they have a USB charging plug which is a nice touch. There is free wired and wifi internet although I didn't take my computer on this trip. If this is in your price range I would recommend it to anyone.

Just one point, I don't know if it is guess friendly but would be surprised if it isn't.

Park Plaza Bangkok on Agoda.

IMG_0890-1000.jpg

IMG_0891-1000.jpg

IMG_0892-1000.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Very nice pics. After my first week or so in LoS I plan on staying in a hotel in BKK if I get off my lazy ass. Are these the best rooms they have or are these the lower end ones? The rooms look very very nice.

Very nice pics. After my first week or so in LoS I plan on staying in a hotel in BKK if I get off my lazy ass. Are these the best rooms they have or are these the lower end ones? The rooms look very very nice.

They have a lower standard room (superior) but they were only 200 Baht less.

BTW I forgot to mention that the bed was very very comfortable. I didn't want to get up...:P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'll have to check it out, I'll post some pics when i get advanced. A little over 2 weeks until arrival. :Disease1: Btw, that toilet looks awesome. I hope its heated.

Edited by Droppinfuknloads

I recently stayed in the cheapest room category at this hotel - US$46/per night booked through Agoda. I loved the hotel and its location. The rooms are very clean and beautifully furnished and appointed. A very nice, modern bathroom. Included good wireless internet. Also a good, cheap Thai restaurant right next door that always seemed to be busy.

I lucked out on the price, but if I can get near that price in the future I will be back for sure.

I recently stayed in the cheapest room category at this hotel - US$46/per night booked through Agoda. I loved the hotel and its location. The rooms are very clean and beautifully furnished and appointed. A very nice, modern bathroom. Included good wireless internet. Also a good, cheap Thai restaurant right next door that always seemed to be busy.

I lucked out on the price, but if I can get near that price in the future I will be back for sure.

I booked this hotel direct for 1050B for 4 nites in April. Regular room obviously. It's up to 1350 now. I haven't stayed there yet, but have stayed a bunch at the other PP on Ratchadapisek. Rooms on 18 are supposed to be a little smaller. wj

I booked this hotel direct for 1050B for 4 nites in April. Regular room obviously. It's up to 1350 now.

That is an absolutely great price for the quality of this hotel!

Other have indicated the pool is "unofficially" opened 24 hrs., since it is right outside the gym...I can not confirm this, but I will in late-April!....