IGNORED

Areca Lodge renovations

drago

I would be very grateful if anyone has any news about the renovations happening at the Areca. I arrive Pattaya at end of July and was planning on staying here but if there is going to be noise/disruption etc I will stay somewhere else.

Any info would be grately appreciated.

There was some last year but didnt know there was more ?

My balcony in the condo I've rented for 2 months faces Areca directly, the two old as well as the new wing, and I can't see anything going on over there at all? Outside the hotel, though, new condo buildings are under construction both east and west of the Areca compound, but if you are in a room towards Soi Diana Inn, they shouldn't bother you with neither noise or dust ...

My balcony in the condo I've rented for 2 months faces Areca directly, the two old as well as the new wing, and I can't see anything going on over there at all? Outside the hotel, though, new condo buildings are under construction both east and west of the Areca compound, but if you are in a room towards Soi Diana Inn, they shouldn't bother you with neither noise or dust ...

Any idea which Areca building would be the best to stay in to avoid this construction OR would it depend on the lottery off where exactly they allocate you a room ?