IGNORED

I know traffic in Thailand is bad with a lot of bad habbits but if this trend comes to Pattaya....

kamluan

It sure would stop them from squeezing in between 2 cars like they do on the motor bikes.

I was stuck between to Baht busses waiting for a light on second road when a guy asked how I could drive in the crazy traffic, I told him it was really a lot of fun, sort of like Kayaking only all the rocks are constantly moving. He just laughed and shook his head.

bikefam.jpg

Edited by furryman

LOL I'm still laughing, I just got back from Pattaya I rode 3 on motorbike for the first time in my life, dont doubt any of these....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw two young falang pull up to a bar on the darkside last week,on a superbike,nothing unusual so far,you say,until the pillion got off with a kid no more than 2 years old under his jacket.WTF!!!

Just because the Thais do it,doesn't mean it's ok for us.Can just imagine their brain skills after a couple of brown ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried this once, couple of guys got off from the left hand side, got bored with keep turning right after that and walked.

Brain bucket

At least it stops LE from ticketing him for no helmet!