IGNORED

Is there a Thai language sex cheat sheet?

TomasDR

I own a copy of "Hot! International: Love and Sex in Seven Languages" sadly though it doesn't include Thai. It's a great book covering 7 languages from simple stuff like "What's your name?" to "That was great but can you untie me now!". It covers pretty much everything.

Now I have seen the various posts on how to pronounce stuff in Thai like asking about BBBJs or anal sex but is there anywhere to find the same written in Thai script where they can read it. I have seen the WishCard maker at the BoomBoomMe website but that only covers threesomes. Is there anything similar around?

Treat a Lady like a Whore, and a Whore like a Lady and you will never go wrong!

I made my own Flash Cards a few years ago with mixed results 5555

Using Mr Goggle I copied various words then did a cut and paste job and hey presto job done only it wasn't 5555 half the time the Girls did not have a clue when I showed them the other quarter time it didn't mean what I was led to think and the last quarter the girls couldn't bloody read.

I now stick with the basics in English like I fuck your Ass yes ? You sucky sucky no rubber yes ? Boom Boom 500 Baht Yes ? Works like a Dream every time