IGNORED

Accommodation Charlies Place

clubfantasyuk

Has anyone stopped at Charlies place 33/56-59 SOI BUAKAO, PATTAYA KLANG ROAD

Any info on this place would be appreciated

Is it girl friendly?

http://www.charlie-place.com/

This was the first place and the worst place I ever stayed in pattaya about 5 years ago, very noise at the x roads location and rubbish linen. I wouldn't recommend not sure what they are charging these days but there a hundreds if noth 1000's of better places IMO

It was girl friendly 5 yrs ago for 1 visitor never tried 2 back then as innocent

What price range per night are you looking for? If your in the 600 - 700 a night bracket many better places

Edited by DJW

Cheers mate, im probally looking for the 600 - 800 range, but you know what its like, prefer one half decent and girl friendly,

Am i better off stopping in one for say two nights and hunting around when im there for a better one? As ill be there two weeks in May

Cheers mate, im probally looking for the 600 - 800 range, but you know what its like, prefer one half decent and girl friendly,

Am i better off stopping in one for say two nights and hunting around when im there for a better one? As ill be there two weeks in May

Take a look at the guesthouses in Soi LK Metro, especially Irish Rovers and Billabong.

Best thing to do is to search this accommodation forum and reports of real life guests. I would very highly recommend China Garden hotel and Restaurant (if it's available and I've stayed there - lots of reports in this forum) Soi Bukhaow can be very busy traffic wise so your better off in a side street such as Soi LK Metro or Soi Lenkee.

If you haven't been before I'd consider 800 to 1000 a night a minimum budget for a girl friendly place in May.

Others that have been up my list of potential accommodation in the past are Nature View hotel, Pattaya Bay Resort, others on Soi 2 and Soi 3 (different part of a small town due to very good public transport links)

The extra £4 to £6 a night on accommodation can make or break your overall enjoyment of your £2000 plus holiday. It's only reducing your beer consumption by 3 or 4 bottles a day so you know it's good for you too.

Edited by DJW

http://www.pattaya-a...90#entry1513090

China Garden is Nr 62 on this map about half way up Soi Lenkee its about 15 to 20 mins walk to Walking St but a quick bus ride

China Garden is only about 100m from Charlie Place which is located at Nr 63 on the map

Edited by DJW