IGNORED

Chocolate?

poolieblue

On my last trip I had half a bar of galaxy chocolate in my fridge left over from my flight. Afew of the girls i took back asked me to bring chocolate next time I come. I never really asked why...so now im curious......is it rare in Pattaya or something

All girls everywhere love chocolates. Hell even I love chocolates. Wont do any harm to bring some next trip and they will surely love you more for it. Small gifts or trinkets even better.

Chocolate's not rare in Pattaya but quite expensive for some BG's. I used to take a trip to the supermarket to stock up with multipacks before coming to Thailand and give it to the girls I BF'd.

For tips about how best to use chocolate bars Google Marianne Faithfull Mars Bar

Someone told me the chocolate made here isn't as good because they add some shit to it so it won't melt as easily in the hot weather. They sell all the chocolate you can get anywhere else in Big C Extra, Big C etc..

I always bring over a few bars with me for friends, Green & Blacks seems to be a favourite.

Kit Kats are a TG's best friend,they don't last long in my fridge.

I always take a few bars of Toblerone, the girls always love this. Usually watch out for the special offers in the supermarkets and then buy a few bars in advance of my next trip, infact just bought some from Tesco they have the 400gram bars on special at £2

Ferrero Rocher are quite popular with the girls too.

The Dove chocolate bar available in 7-11's is made by Mars (the same as Galaxy) and has a similar taste.

Kit Kats are a TG's best friend,they don't last long in my fridge.

My tgf likes the Freddo's, so I have bought 4 20packs for her and her daughter !

my friend has a bar in pattaya he is from england and has lived in thailand for seven years every time i come over i bring him chocolate and also peanuts he tells me that the chocolate in thailand does not taste the same !!

The reason it doesn't taste the same is that it is “COMPOSITE CHOCOLATE” the same as in India

I spotted a bar of Cadbury as I left India last year, and to be honest my main reason for purchasing it was to see if Cadbury India were using palm oil and other nasties in their confectionery.

There’s a little marketing blurb along the thin edge of the packet which reads “Inspired by the fine art of chocolate making, Cadbury brings you a chocolate that’s crafted to perfection.” This is almost immediately followed by the heading “COMPOSITE CHOCOLATE” above the ingredients, which seems a little at odds with the preceding claim.

A look at the ingredients list doesn’t do much to inspire confidence. There’s no mention of cocoa content, and with almost 53% sugars per 100g and 27g of fat (of which 16.1% is saturated) there really isn’t much room in there for good quality cocoa.

cadbury-india-400x149.jpg

The shiny packaging and paper sleeve perpetuate the illusion of quality until you reach the gold foil and reveal the chocolate. The thin, sweet smelling bar studded with raisins and pieces of dried apricot wasn’t exactly tempting me, and when it came to tasting, there was little in the way of pleasant surprises. This is a sugary, oily confection in which the raisins are a welcome source of natural flavour but the apricot pieces are tough little cubes that prove quite a challenge, hanging around being tough to chew and delivering little in the way of interest or big flavour.

For me, the best thing about this bar was the fact that Cadbury India have at least admitted to producing ‘composite chocolate’. The marketing waffle on the packet is little more than a joke, and the contents aren’t even average any more. To me, this bar sums up all that is wrong with mass-produced chocolate. Cheap, unhealthy ingredients masquerading as something special and really fooling nobody. Wrong on all levels and worthy of mention only so you don’t have to waste your money on this rubbish.

• 2 months later...

You guys are amazing. I did not know that as I do not eat chocolate while drinking. Added to my list!

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

I'm a chocolate lover myself although I like the darker bitter taste of 75-85 % Cocoa, eat it everyday and goes well with a juicedrink of soursweet Grenade Apple!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

i knew a guy years back who bring tons of chocolate over.A bg that was with him one night told me that after they had sex he stated eating like a mad man and then started crying

he was always a bit unstable

On my last trip I had half a bar of galaxy chocolate in my fridge left over from my flight. Afew of the girls i took back asked me to bring chocolate next time I come. I never really asked why...so now im curious......is it rare in Pattaya or something

You try and get Cadburys selectionin Pattaya and if you can its not cheap, the girls cant really afford the luxury

Everyone loves chocolate and it is quite expensive here. The trouble with bringing it from abroad is that it often arrives melted.

Man, I thought this thread was about black chics :LOL2:

It wasn't me

Man, I thought this thread was about black chics :LOL2:

why would you think that ?

The first girl I took back to my room ate my uk snickers in 5mins...................... :GoldenSmile1: