IGNORED

Thai culture "newbie" v finger question

wants2marrybargirl

Hey is the v finger around the mouth that thai girls do the universal eat pussy sign or does it have other meaning?

I have always thought around the mouth was eating pussy, away from the mouth does mean something altogether different, pretty sure it's a Thai thing. I asked this same question some time ago but cant remember what the answer was.

I was always under the impression it was just the peace sign? Unless of course they have a tongue sticking through it.

Hey is the v finger around the mouth that thai girls do the universal eat pussy sign or does it have other meaning?

No I doubt that very much. I used to work in Thai schools and saw little kids, even kindy kids, making that V sign under their mouth, especially when taking photos. I suspect it's something that some Thai comic has done on TV or in a movie and it's caught on.

As for Thais flashing the V sign every fucking time they get their photos taken. It's like it's mandatory - lets take some photos, now everybody make the V sign. I find it irritating as hell and won't push the shutter to they put their fucking V signs down. Another one I noticed is so many LBs when they have a photo taken have to let their tongues hang out like a dog and cock their heads, like they think it looks sexy.....

It's not, "I take it up both holes" then ? :unsure:

mai phen rai

Dodgy

Edited by Dodgy

In the USA if you make a V around your mouth and move your tongue it means pussy licking. It's an odd gesture to do for a camera shot lol.

In the USA if you make a V around your mouth and move your tongue it means pussy licking. It's an odd gesture to do for a camera shot lol.

Thais frequently do things that are the complete opposite to what everyone else does...lol

• 2 weeks later...

one should be wary of using hand signs as they have completely different meaning s in other parts of the world, just a few examples are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gestures#Single_hand_gestures

http://www.languagetrainers.co.uk/blog/2007/09/24/top-10-hand-gestures/

I used to have a complete list which was very accurate before but i have lost it, i will see if i can find it again and i will put a link to it. Quite useful if you are traveling.