IGNORED

The Stags Head LK Metro

Peter North

I have just stayed in the Stags Head for 3 weeks and i was pleased with the room. I had a medium room with balcony at 750bt a night which is big enough with good aircon, a ceiling fan that was a bit loose so it made some noise on the faster speeds but it wasn't so bad you thought it would fall on you.The tv is modern with a good picture and you get a dvd player.The wetroom (bathroom) is ok. You get plenty of storage space in the main room. I had a look at the large room with balcony at 800bt which is certainly worth the extra 50bt.This was my first time staying at LK Metro and i found it a great area to stay in. I plan to stay at the Stags Head again and will see if the large room is available. They do have 2 budget rooms at 400bt a night which are ok for one person but i prefer to pay a bit more for more space.

Edited by Peter North

Work less, play more.   :Dream1:

I have stayed there many times and find the rooms very good value especially the side entrance, very private and secure

I forgot to mention the side entrance, i found it convenient not to have to walk through the bar to get to my room.

Work less, play more.   :Dream1:

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a possibility for my march trip.

Wonder if anyone can say how it compares with say the Billabong or some of the other guesthouses in LK Metro?

• 3 weeks later...

When I lived in BKK SH was my first hotel choice. I prefer the medium rooms because the budget rooms are really small. The side entrance is convenient and make ST's easier. Another LK Metro fav is Kilkenny they have a side entrance too.