IGNORED

MD of Red Bull jumps to his death in Pattaya

7-Eleven

An Austrian Energy Drink Company Executive has fallen 18 floors to his death from a North Pattaya Apartment Complex. In the early hours of Monday, Police and Rescue Workers were called to the Saranchol Condo in Soi Wongamart in Naklua by Security Guards who discovered the naked body of Mr. Harald Schmidberger aged 60 from Austria, who is listed as a Managing Director of the Red Bull Company which originates from Austria. He had fallen from the balcony of his 18th floor apartment and was pronounced dead-at-the-scene. An inspection of his apartment took place and a variety of medications to treat Cancer was found. Staff at the complex confirmed that Mr. Schmidberger appeared in a depressed state over the last 7 days which they assume is connected to his illness as he lived alone. The Austrian Embassy in Bangkok has been informed.

http://www.pattayaon...rtment-complex/

No "Red Bull gives you wings" jokes please!

RIP

Sad indeed What a way to go !

And I am saying nothing about Wings

On a point note I think Red Bull was started in Thailand as a Energy Drink and Red Bull is a Marketing Brand nothing more

Maybe somebody will correct me if I'm wrong

He was in a bad place mind wise

And just thought fuck it

RIP

softlad

Cancer is horrible way to die, But jumping out of the condo is horrible too, Should have went to Switzerland to get a Euthanasia treatment..... RIP

Oh man: I would hate to think. What was going through the man's head at the time. How sad

...RIP

Strange how leaping off the balcony seems the prefered way to suicide with so many farang. Personally I'd visit a pharmacy and get some goodies to take home and OD on. Perhaps it was a sudden thing, guy's on the balcony and thinks - fuck it - and goes over on an impulse.

Anyway RIP.

Strange how leaping off the balcony seems the prefered way to suicide with so many farang. Personally I'd visit a pharmacy and get some goodies to take home and OD on. Perhaps it was a sudden thing, guy's on the balcony and thinks - fuck it - and goes over on an impulse.

Anyway RIP.

Ditto, Pharmacys will sell you anything and they even have a gun range, jumping is the least method used to committ suicide by western men but in Thailand it amazingly becomes the most preferred method for western men? Fishy, fishy

Ditto, Pharmacys will sell you anything and they even have a gun range, jumping is the least method used to committ suicide by western men but in Thailand it amazingly becomes the most preferred method for western men? Fishy, fishy

Especially the ones that manage to stab themselves in the back several times first. Not claiming that anything like that happened to this gentleman, just that is seems to be a popular way to go about removing oneself from a business venture with less than totally honorable partners.

OMG what way to die jumping out of an 18 floor apartment is for sure not the way I go,I rather die getting laid with a big O happy face.

Poor chap, must have been in a bad frame of mind to do what he did

RIP

Uhhh... if you are going to kill yourself, you probably don't want to be surrounded by 20 tourists and children at the gun range.

And the meds you can get at the pharmacy are not the fun narcotics stuff. Just because antibiotics are OTC in Thailand doesn't mean that pharmacies are the free for all tourists think. Overdosing on typical pharmacy drugs will generally lead to a very, very painful death.

RIP. Cancer sucks. And if he was in constant pain the idea that hitting the ground hard would end that pain isn't as frightening I guess.

Hope he finds peace now.