IGNORED

Le Katai

clubfantasyuk

Any info or advice on this place

Le Katai

Thanks

Type in "LeKatai" in the search field (lose the space in between the two words as the search option needs three or more letters to work) on the top right side of of any PA page - and then click the drop down menu to "Forums" and then enter (little magnify glass in the green box)...

Cheers...

Edited by sydney95b

its old and run down now.was ok a few years ago you can get a lot better for the same money. try the captains bar in soi 11 [ soi honey] a lot better and cleaner for the same money

Many thanks for your help

its old and run down now.was ok a few years ago you can get a lot better for the same money. try the captains bar in soi 11 [ soi honey] a lot better and cleaner for the same money

I disagree in dismissing the place so quickly

For example do you know there is a new owner there called Tim who took over this year

He is very active on the Secrets Site and listens to customer feedback and requests

150 baht for a meal is VFM and he sells 150 breakfasts a day and has free WiFi

I will however try out Captains Bar next month

socrates i do know that tim is not the new owner he only owns the food side of the business. and danny still as the hotel side of the business. but you are right about the food its some of the best in patts for the price.and the large breakfast is the best in patts does take some eating.

I disagree in dismissing the place so quickly

For example do you know there is a new owner there called Tim who took over this year

He is very active on the Secrets Site and listens to customer feedback and requests

150 baht for a meal is VFM and he sells 150 breakfasts a day and has free WiFi

I will however try out Captains Bar next month

you will not be disappointed for the price and the food is ok as well jerry is a top man as well

I stayed at Le Katai a couple of years ago.

It was cheap and just what I needed. Don't expect any frills, and you won't be disappointed.

I boinked one of the bargirls on my first night ( i know, i know) so didn't hang around in the bar after that.

However, as previously stated, the food is very good VFM.

Good location for LK Metro.

I have stayed at the Le Katai the last 3 high seasons. First 2 it was good. This time I would agree with old, rundown and dirty, and wifi never worked the entire time I was there. I moved out early.

Edit: Here is my review

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95276-2012-lk-area-gh-review/

Edited by NorCalKid

Sewerage smell in my room and window faced a brick wall. Asked to be moved several times and they said they were full which was bullshit so I moved. Location is good

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

On my first stay, which was a few years ago, the place was quite cheerful and the room was decent.

In a follow-up stay about a year later, it felt much more rundown, and I received a room which seemed as if it had not been cleaned after the previous guest had left. So my second stay was a glaring disappointment, and I have not stayed there since.

My suggestion is to book 1-2 days somewhere, and then walk around and inspect venues by yourself. Everyone's preferences are different.