IGNORED

2 Bedroom, 1 bath unit in A.D. Condominium

altec123

I just took another new listing! This is a 72 square meter, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in A.D. Condominium in exclusive Wongamat. This unit is on the 10th floor of this new building and is in the process of being fitted out. Excellent location, near the beach, with sea views as well as views of the Sanctuary of Truth. The building, which has a pool and fitness center, is within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shops, as well as the nightlife along Nakula Road. Central Pattaya is less than 15 minutes away by motorbike. This home is being offered below current pricing for a similar unit in the building and is in foreign quota.

The price is 4 Million baht.

PM me here if interested or email me at [email protected]

Note- The reason the water in the swimming pool appears to be green is that the pool tile is green. There is not an algae problem with the pool.

IMG_3009.JPG

IMG_3007.JPG

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3014.JPG

IMG_3004.JPG

IMG_2992.jpg

Edited by altec123