IGNORED

Tiger/Shark

HELICOPTER46

My favorite two bars. Great atmosphere, somewhat OK music most of the time, great manager that will treat regular customers to a free drink once in a while, great Mamasangs and Nice girls without attitudes. I am in there several nights a week minimum and have taken most of the girls in both clubs. I have a reputation there.

I will not comment on girls because everybody has a different preference and in a couple of months they will all change. I have my favorites which will probably not be the reader’s favorites.

The only negative is they charge a 1,000 bar fine on Friday and Saturday so I simply don’t go there on Friday and Saturday. These people will never learn that price gouging of regular customers in not good for business.

I'm a fan too, although the girls I knew have now all moved on.

The 1,000 baht barfine must be good for business or they wouldn't do it. It slows down the barfines but that keeps the girls in the bar and dancing, and it's on drinks that they make their money. At least it's just Friday and Saturday and they do also provide free food!

• 2 weeks later...