IGNORED

Seven Zea Chic Hotel

Big Yuley

Hi all,

Anyone have any information on Seven Zea Chic hotel hotel on Soi 5.

Is a new hotel, but I cant find a website and not sure if its Guest friendly??

The photos on Booking.com look pretty smooth.

Anybody give me any help.

Thank you

Took a look at this place the other day - has the potential to be another Page 10 - it is brand new - gleaming white walls and white marble everywhere - nice sized rooms - some badly laid out but more than acceptable

Good location - quiet Soi - very close to Beach Road

However

500 Joiner Fee - I told them they have shot themselves in the foot with this one

Dirty Swimming Pool - the place is brand new for fucks sake!!

One lift between the entire hotel

No pool bar

Inexperienced staff

On the basis of all this

I'M OUT!!!

Took a look at this place the other day - has the potential to be another Page 10 - it is brand new - gleaming white walls and white marble everywhere - nice sized rooms - some badly laid out but more than acceptable

However

500 Joiner Fee - I told them they have shot themselves in the foot with this one

No pool bar

Inexperienced staff

On the basis of all this

I'M OUT!!!

Thanks for that.

Strike it off the list!!

Thanks for he intel socrates.

It's reasons like this that I love this board.

Share and share alike!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Walked by today.

Plahgat

Seven Zea Chic Hotel 21.jpg

Seven Zea Chic Hotel 11.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

There was a small sign on the reception desk which said Joiner Fee 500 baht - seems they took heed of what I said and have now changed their policy and made it for the 2nd Joiner perhaps - its still a tad ambiguous IMO

• 5 months later...

In fact you have a second lift backside the first you see and no joiner for 1 or 2 guest, one more timetime quick visit is not same as when you stay in the hotel

In fact you an original second lift backside the first you see and no joiner for 1 or 2 guest, guest more time when hotel are just openn it s too early to talk about joiner and a quick visit is not same like to stay in the hotel

Have you stayed there if are you the owner/manager?

I'm still interested in seeing more reviews of this place.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Not easy to write with a mobile phone, i just want to say that is not easy to made a review with a quick visit and specially at the opening. I just stay last week at this really good hotel, breakfast was 200 bahts, one the best coffe in Pattaya

- One lift between the entire hotel

hotel offer 2 lifts

- No pool bar

You have a pool bar

Clean pool with marvelous view of the bay

On the photo no have the inclusive fruit plate

12070541.jpg

Not easy to write with a mobile phone, i just want to say that is not easy to made a review with a quick visit and specially at the opening. I just stay last week at this really good hotel, breakfast was 200 bahts, one the best coffe in Pattaya

- One lift between the entire hotel

Hotel offer 2 lifts

- No pool bar

You have a pool bar

Clean pool with marvelous view of the bay

On the photo no have the inclusive fruit plate

12070541.jpg

When I went there that is what I saw

I can only review on what I see

Just the same way you are now doing

Unless you want me to lie?

The second elevator is backside of the first elevator, when we stay on the hotel we will know it, a review without to stay on the hotel is not easy and as i say on the opening is certainly not the best time for check an hotel.

Is there an update on the pool? Also did anyone locate an official website? Thanks in advance.

Charging 400 baht for an American breakfast? Think I'll pass on that one!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

However

No pool bar

Inexperienced staff

On the basis of all this

I'M OUT!!!

things change pretty quick in pattaya i stayed there in march with a mate there was a poolside bar pool was clean and got onto one of the receotionist ladys too boot lol

I paid B1'500 for the lowest category, without breakfast. I had checked in with my favourite Thai BG as she picked me up from airport. Therefore no joiner fee. But in fact there is a small notice on the reception desk: extra person B500. May be as mentioned before the extra person is the 3rd person. The pool is rather smallish and not clean. When I saw it I returned to my room. But room is nice and clean and of decent size.

The pool of Sevn Zea is not large, about 20X3 =60 M2, like pools of modern city hotels, but most pools in Pattaya are also 60 M2 but with a different design, usually larger and not so long, about 4~6 X 10-12 M., so about 40-72 M2, only large resort like Amari, Hard Rock, Marriott, Sheraton or Royal Cliff offer pools about 5 times larger, photos of most pools in Pattaya

http://www.pattayaone.com/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=2

It s difficult to understand how a pool with an employee can be dirty, if Chang did say when it was on Seven maybe was better to have a fresh info...

It s difficult to understand how a pool with an employee can be dirty, if Chang did say when it was on Seven maybe was better to have a fresh info...

I have read BM Piero's reports on several places and found his reporting 'spot-on'. I trust his good judgement.

I have read BM Piero's reports on several places and found his reporting 'spot-on'. I trust his good judgement.

Well I have also followed them and some people disagree with what he says - thats the beauty of an 'independent' forum

Archived