IGNORED

Blackbeard's Adult Resort, DR!

sandman

Have read on ISG about Blackbeards Adult Resort near Puerta Plata, DR. Have reviewed its Website. I am seriously considering partaking, as the concept intrigues me. Never have been to DR, so Blackbeards seems a good option for the Newbie. I can fly into POP pretty easily & inexpensively from my home.

Three problems, however:

1. Anytime I have been to the Caribbean before, I found myself wishing that I were someplace else.

2. I get bored with a locale very easily & quickly.

3. I am not a beachgoer.

I would greatly appreciate BM's assessments of how long I should plan on staying @ Blackbeards & what I should do in the DR after departing it.

What are the current ST/LT prices for Chicas there? I know these prices are not negotiable. MANY THANX!

CHEERS

I saw a documentary on a place like this (it may even have been the same place) about three years ago and it looked shit and virtually my version of hell on earth.

It featured a group older British and American chav’s who were about as rude and obnoxious as any human can be, the girls all had nasty attitudes and the show gave the impression of a constant underling tension to the place as the guests argued about who got what girl on what day.

They showed a bit when they all left the complex for a day out and the locals treated them all like leapers as they

recognised the girls as WG’s.

Hi, I have been a few times to DR, most of the time spent in Sosa and twice spent 2 to 3 days in Black beard a few years ago.

The prizes are a little bit more expensive there compared with Sosa or PP the place is (was) quite nice but it is a bit far from the action the location is in gated community

maby 10 km from PP.

The Chicas where fine and food good and beach 50 m from the hotel doors.

Late at night the Chicas went home and nothing much to do, I think after 3 to 4 days it will get boring.

There is more to do in Sosa few bars and discos and Passion massage with wherry happy endings, but this will also get boring after week or two.

Sorry if my spelling is bad,

Met a yank in Patts who lives at Key West, Florida who has been going to DR for many years chasing the ladies.

It was his first trip to Thailand and he said he's sorry he'd wasted so many years before coming here.

Reckons the happy and friendly attitude of the ladies is the big difference and even though DR is closer to his home, he will only ever come to Patts for holidays in the future.

I saw a documentary on a place like this (it may even have been the same place) about three years ago and it looked shit and virtually my version of hell on earth.

It featured a group older British and American chav’s who were about as rude and obnoxious as any human can be, the girls all had nasty attitudes and the show gave the impression of a constant underling tension to the place as the guests argued about who got what girl on what day.

They showed a bit when they all left the complex for a day out and the locals treated them all like leapers as they

recognised the girls as WG’s.

This documentary was from Venezuela.

Yes and the doco is called "my boyfriend the sex tourist" or something like this.

It's on YouTube of you wanna look it up.

I found it an interesting show BUT that was before I discovered PA or Thailand for that matter.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The documentary has nothing to do with Blackbeards. they have girls on site and you pay them a set rate for each one depending if you want LT or ST. The documentary place (in Venazuela) had you pick one girl each day and her cost was included in the price of the stay. Chavez kicked them out after after it played and they are in the DR too, closer to Santo Domingo.

stay a few days to start and then move to Sosua as it is a wide open FL scene.

I went to Blackbeards last year. I found it quite nice. It is a mid range hotel (22 rooms if I remember correctly) with a restaurant, a couple of bars, swimming pool and a large open-air jacuzzi. Management was faultless when I was there. The boss seamed to be a US or possibly Canadian expat. As others have written, the girls mingle among the guests, and you can book them short or long term for prices suggested by management. The place is a bit in the middle of nowhere, though, in a gated community with a beach, grocery store (+ money exchange), pharmacy, a couple of restaurants and not much else. They can arrange a bunch of day trips for you, though. When I'm in that part of the world again, I would book again for a couple of days. They have a newsletter with somewhat more saucy info and pictures than they put on their website.

Edited by Andy67

I have been to D.R. many a times,living in Florida its a quick trip.The best place for that kind of fun is Satisfaction plus adult vacations.The resort is not far from Santa Domingo,its all inclusive,food,room,chica and its private.I suggest you check out there web-site.

I get their email newsletter. It seems like the Caribbean on a budget, where you can stay in the resort and do ST and LT all day.

mywildvacationdr.com is probably a better yet still 'budget' option, especially when compared to places like Charli's Angels etc

IMO, if it's Latino arse your looking for I'd give it all a miss and head down to Medellin Colombia (not as dangerous as people would have you believe.

But if I was you, I'd head to Poland or the Ukraine and hit some of that Eastern European Beauty

• 3 weeks later...

they say that sosua is the DR version of pattaya is this true? i am planning on going there next year are the ladies there as good as thai girls or are they mostly starfish?

Edited by wengweng

Have been to Blackbeards several times over the last 5 years and is as already stated a hotel in Costambar a gated community close to Puerto Plata on the North Coast of the DR. For all the UK guys there are no scheduled airlines you have to go on charter flights with the all inclusive holiday makers, Thomson and First Choice are the main carriers to Puerto Plata.

The women are not pushy and have no serious attitude, age range from 20 to 35 when I was last there.They hang around the hotel and will make conversation if you wish, not all speak English, best if have some basic Spanish. Cost is 2000 peso for short time and 3000 peso for long time, there is no worries about being a butterfly. I changed women most days and never had a problem. I found the place very relaxing and the atmosphere good but very different to Pattaya, recommend it if your first time to DR.

In regards adult vacations and satisfaction you are talking serious money in comparison to Blackbeards. I would recommend signing up for the newsletter as you will see pictures of the women as they are no longer allowed to show them on the main website.

Hope this is of help for any BM's

Edited by bluesmidsmike

IMO, if it's Latino arse your looking for I'd give it all a miss and head down to Medellin Colombia (not as dangerous as people would have you believe.

Getting a bit off topic here, but I both agree and disagree.

Agree: Medellin is an amazing place for women, does not even feel like mongering - you can get pretty close to a real GFE there. The girls are really sweet and absolutely gorgeous. However, there is a big caveat - you *have* to be able to speak spanish to get a great experience, or at least have a spanish-speaking wingman or two. Almost nobody speaks English there.

I do not speak spanish, but was lucky and a close friend was living there at the time. He hosted parties and showed me around, so I met non-pros and semi-pros that were looking for a foreign boyfriend. Amazing experience and I am dying to go back. But, I know I cannot get even close to the same experience until I learn Spanish (my friend has moved from there), so will wait to go back.

I have not been to Blackbeards, but have heard that it caters to gringos so while spanish helps, it is not essential.

Getting a bit off topic here, but I both agree and disagree.

Agree: Medellin is an amazing place for women, does not even feel like mongering - you can get pretty close to a real GFE there. The girls are really sweet and absolutely gorgeous. However, there is a big caveat - you *have* to be able to speak spanish to get a great experience, or at least have a spanish-speaking wingman or two. Almost nobody speaks English there.

Quite correct, medium spanish at minimum is required! Forgot to mention that! Sorry