Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golfers preferred choice

axiom12

Which are the preferred hotels for golfers and provide services of booking tee off timings at golf courses, expecially for single golfers, provide transport to and from the golf course and also arrange for golf sets? hotels should also be centrally located and girl friendly.

Here's a couple of guest houses but there a few more.

Irish Rovers on LK Metro

Le Katia on Soi Lengkhee

Both run golf days and have equipment for hire.

I usually bring some balls, tees and my glove with me. Both times I've played in LOS I've used trainers rather than golf shoes.

Hope that helps

Tony

Thanks Tony for the advice. Though I've never golfed around in Pattaya I've been to some of those amazing courses. I plan to golf during the days and the usual night time chores after it.

Hi, The Golden Ferret Golf Society on Pattaya New Plaza off 2nd road is where Ive played golf from on my trips. Peter and Garn are great hosts and play some fantastic courses. Worth popping in as he has the courses for the next week written up on the wall, just put your name up, turn up at the bar and go from there. They do club hire aswell, there are others of course there are but this one was recommended to me and ive been well impressed.

Happy Golfing.

Edited by simon1406

I remember when i stayed at the Diana Inn once there always seemed

to be lots golfers in the check in area waiting to be picked up.

Sorry dont play golf myself so cant give any more info,but might be worth a look.

The Golf Club in Soi Lk. Golf nearly every day.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.